*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




February 7, 2009

Color Create #1



Gosh, I'm getting these cards in just under the wire! A new challenge blog, Color Create, started this past Sunday with a lovely color combo of pink, green & brown and a butterfly option. They will have a new challenge tomorrow already, tempus figit! I used basic brown, kiwi kiss and pink pirouette (my now fav pink)! Color challenges seem to challenge me the most, that and buttons...I never know where to place them, though looking at this card now, a button might have looked nice in the center of the flower! ha Hope you all have a restful weekend....no football, boo hoo, what will I do on the weekends now???? Hmmm! I'm sure I'll think of something....

Blessings!

9 comments:

Danni said...

Cute card! I don't do well with color challenges either! LOL!
Yup, a button in the middle of the flower or even a few tiny ones at the bottom under the flower but truly it's a wonderful card!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

This is so beautiful!! Love that flower!! WOW!!

Donna said...

Oh I love this card Maria, colours are beautiful. I missed this challenge but I'll keep my eye out tomorrow for the 2nd one. Have a great weekend. Donna x

Rica said...

Hi Maria, love the way you've used the colours and that butterfly is so sweet leaving his 'pricked' trail behind him. Yes - a button would have been good in the center of the flower, that's if you have the right coloured button (I never have lol).
Thanks for joining us at Colour Create,
hugs Heather xx

Shirley said...

What beautiful card and I love what you did with the butterfly. How creative, Maria!

Sharon said...

This is delightful Maria. I agree, that pink is gorgeous. You've used the colours beautifully - I hope we see you back for more challenges. I love your pearls on the butterfly. Thanks for joining the first Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx

Donna said...

Stunning card Maria, I love the big flower, hope you are having a great weekend :) Donna x

Elena said...

So pretty! I love the butterfly tray!
Love your new blog background!

Cardmaking Galore said...

Lovely card! like the colour scheme and the flower! Left you an award on my blog - hope you play along