*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




February 23, 2009

Have a blast!

2nd post for today...
Though I missed some fav challenges over the busy weekend, I couldn't let them all just slide away! A Spoonful of Sugar had this sketch by Debbie and I really liked it! Created by Courtney wanted us to ink up some bubble wrap, I surely didn't want to pass that by and when I saw the colors from Color Throwdown, I thought they were perfect for this fun little number! (tangerine tango...my new fav orange, brilliant blue & ballet blue)
Sorry for the dark pix, I long for more daylight! I was actually thinking of putting the card in the frig, lean it up against the milk bottle....well, it's nice and light in there! right?
Enjoy your evening! Blessings!

8 comments:

Janna said...

What a great technique!! I have never heard of that before but is works so well on this card! I adore the blues and oranges and your image is incredible!!!

Smiles,
janna

dpkennedy said...

Great rocket image and I love how you made the bg with bubble wrap! Adorable card! Thanks so much for playing the CTD!

Donna said...

Fantastic card Maria and such a fab little image, great use of the bubble wrap :) Donna x

** Irene ** said...

wow, Maria fantastic, love the rocket.

luv
irene
xxxx

Elena said...

How cute! Love this rocket!!! Stars look great here!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Just wonderful card!! I really LOVE the stars on this!! Pretty shimmer too!! TFS! :)

JediSergei said...

I love space I always wanted to be an astronout! Thank you for sending me that stamp can't wait till I make something from it!! The stars look great!!

Dani said...

Wow! This is so super cute! I love the space images! Great job!