*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




February 24, 2009

...I will give thee rest.



I just love the color scheme of blues and browns, and when I saw the ABC challenge last week, I really wanted to make a card with a sweet little image in those tones! However, the more I talked to people over these last few days, there is alot of pain & suffering going on right around our region with the economy and job loss. People need hope and to just know someone cares about them. So I felt a need to step it up a bit on the encouraging cards! Not to say a sweet little image wouldn't have done that, I just wanted to use some scripture...you all know what I mean, right? So, here is my ABC~B card for blue & brown, and I pray it lifts someone's spirit and they realize there are people who care! I hope you all realize that too! Blessings to all who read here!

16 comments:

Donna said...

Beautiful card Maria and so very elegant :) Donna x

Donna said...

Gorgeous Card Maria, I too love those colours, I'm sure your card will be adored and appreciated by the one who recieves it. Donna x

Lorraine A said...

Lovely card Maria, very thoughtful too :-)
Lorraine

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOW!! This is gorgeous Maria!! I really love those flowers and the sentiment!! :) TFS!

Janna said...

Another stunning creation Maria! I love the blues and browns and the amazing flowers! A wonderful sentiment as well!

Great job!

Smiles,
janna

Alison said...

This is beautiful Maria. Hope you are well. Thanks for joining in the ABC challenge this week.

Jodi said...

Wow this is such a pretty card! I love the color combo and the pretty flowers.
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Marcea said...

what a wonderful card hun - so much thought goes into your work]
thanks for joinign us this week
-x-

bolha said...

Beautiful! Gorgeous paper.
x Natasha x

Joan said...

Great card - I love the little blue flowers.

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Hi Maria!!! Ohh I also love the blue and brown combo!! And those gorgeous flowers!! I'm so glad you've visited my blog...I've got you on my Google Reader now!

** Irene ** said...

Fabulous card, and so elegant Maria.

luv
irene
xxxx

Kerry D-C said...

Wow! this is really pretty! So elegant!

Allison said...

beautiful card Maria, i have those flowers too and I love them- now you can try embossing them for added effect
AllisonX

Paula said...

Stunning card Maria great colours and i love the flower's.
Paula xxxx

Elena said...

This card is gorgeous! Love these colors together!