*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




February 12, 2009

It's a boy!



Not your traditional sweet baby card! It's a boy...hey, the new mom should know what to expect, right? I mean, there is a reason I call my youngest son...a squirrel (affectionately, of course)! If his mouth isn't going a mile-a-minute, his body is! Though I must add he is a huge blessing to our whole family, and honestly, I wouldn't want him any other way!

Another bright colored card today!

That's pacific blue,bright green and w.white! The gals over at OCC challenge wanted us to pick an embellishment and create a card around it! I've had this ribbon forever, so decided to open it finally! This sketch came from sweet Laura @2Sketches4You. I sponged to lessen the brightness of this neon green, it was hurting my eyes! I think this image is actually an old, old SU! stamp, the sentiment is so many sayings!

Oh, how do you like the Converse hightop sneakers? hehe

Hope you're having a fun filled day! Blessings!

12 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOWZER Maria!! I love this!!! Perfect boy card!! The colors and all!! I'm always making these!! TFS! :)

Donna said...

hehe I love this Maria, my son is jumping from sofa to sofa as we speak so I think your right about boys, he is so full of energy i get tired just watching him lol. I think this is a fabulous 'new baby' card and will stand out from all the rest. Enjoy the rest of your day. Donna x

Danni said...

What a fun card! Adorable image and I love the colors you used!

Laura Davis said...

This is sooo cute Maria! I love that stamp:)
Thanks for playing!
Laura

~Lori (loree2000 SCS) said...

Cute!! Fun boy card!

Janna said...

This is adorable!!! I love the blue and green color scheme and the fabulous image!! So, so cute!! It just screams boy!! Wow! Amazing job!

Smiles,
janna

Elena said...

What a fun card, Maria!!! I love the colors you used!
I agree with you - our kids are our blessings!

cheryln said...

cute, cute, cute!!

Ewonne said...

This is just so cute ♥

Nina said...

Fun and cute card in nice colours.

Paula said...

This is Fantastic Maria where did you get the image from?Oh its great and love the colour's.
Paula xxxx

Shirley said...

Exactly right! and how precious and cute too! A very boy card!!!