*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




February 5, 2009

Kiss, kiss



Outta da box!

Ok, is this a tag or an ATC, it measures 2.5x3.5 inches? Can it be both...this is all new to me!

Anyhoo, I had fun making it!

I covered my atc tag with crumpled brown packaging paper. Applied Gesso, liberally, then wiped some off. Sponged real red and stamped red & black hearts, and stems for the vellum flowers. I used the little flower from the boho punch. Since you can see the glue dots through the vellum I decided to make it work for me!!! I used the crop-a-dial for just the right size circles. (see below, I punched in a way that the glue square can still be used)
I also used one of my fav stamps from House Mouse for this sweet little Valentine atc tag?! Look even the eyelet is a heart!

Hearts & Love is a common theme this time of year, so this little beauty hit more than a few challenges.
1. OCC~two or more hearts!
2. Papertake Weekly~hearts and flowers!
3. Saturday's Workout~distressed Gesso
4. Wednesday Stamper~kiss
5. House Mouse~valentine
6. Crafty Creations~hearts galore!
Crafty Creations also has a candy offer going on to introduce their new challenge blog! I hope you like my little creation, I'll let you know what it is when someone tells ME!!!!
Have a dazzling day! Blessings!

17 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh wow!! This is so beautiful!! Love that darling image!! :) Very clever idea!! TFS!

expressionswithheart said...

cute, cute, cute!!!

bolha said...

Hehe. I think it can be both. :) Great work Maria.
x Natasha x

debra said...

Maria
I will be having my post forwarded forgot about that, good idea, anyway i will be offline for a few days until i get new phoneline etc so will let you know hopefully by next weekend. It maybe buried under all the snow we have had in England seeing as it has been 22 years roughly since we had snow this bad and England don't seem to handle it to well. Anyway takecare until next time
Debra xx

Femmy said...

gorgeous!! love the image.

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow this is fabulous.
So great design on your tag. Stunning.

Thanks Maria for playing this technique on SaWo.

Jaime said...

That is very pretty, I love the little mousies. thanks for playing with Crafty creations this week.

Stephanie said...

This is really beautiful! Nicely done.

herminesplace said...

Lovely tag.

Silke said...

OMG - how cool that you combined all these challenges - way to go!!! This is one cute ATC!!! Thank you for playing the OCCC!!!

Carmen said...

Your ATC tag looks great!

Elena said...

Wow! Maria! You always amaze me with your different arts!!! Awesome ATC!!! And you idea with flowers is great!!!

Chrissie said...

Maria, I don't know whether it's a tag or an ATC, but whatever it is it looks fabulous!
I LOVE that sweet image and the colour is just gorgeous.

Els G. said...

Fabulous creation!
Els
x

Donna said...

Oh Maria, this is fabulous hun, I haven't made an atc in such a long time. Thanks for joining in the crafty creations challenge.Donna x

Sassy Crafts said...

Great tag. Love how you made it and how you managed to combine all those challenges. Thanks for joining in with HM&F. x

steph said...

Lovely tag/ATC lol! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x