*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




February 11, 2009

Lovely Awards, thank you!!!

The beautiful Josianne @Cardmaking Galore was so sweet to give me this Kreativ-Award. It touches my heart to know you thought of me! Thank You!!



My sweet friend Natasha has given me this beautiful award, and I'm honored that she thought of me. Thank you Natasha!




I rec'd this cool award from the lovely Heather~The Best in Life! Thank you Heather, you are too cool!


I'd like to pass these on to all my lovely subscribers and followers! I think you are all wonderful and I appreciate your support in this big wide land of Blog! Blessings!


3 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Congratulations Maria and well deserved dear. Thank you for the lovely uplifting comments you leave for me they mean so much
big hugs
Jacqui x

Elena said...

Congratulations on your awards, Maria!

Shirley said...

Congratulations, Maria. You are so deserving and you truly do inspire all of us!