*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




February 4, 2009

The Princess Bride


The movie inspiration this week at Cinema Saturday challenge blog is The Princess Bride. I have been wanting to use some more of the the downloads I won from Crafty Muse/Once Upon a Time series, this was the perfect opportunity! The paper is K&co. and is flocked. I stamped the princess gown with baroque motif/versamark to emboss the swirl then colored her with prisma markers. A little piece of lace on the hat finished her princess look. She stands out better IRL. The sketch is also from Cinema Sat.
The sun is shinning today, but the temps are in the low 20's F. brrrr. My oldest son is working with my DH today. I think it's great that homeschooling allows you to schedule your school work around your day! Praying you all feel like Princess' today...loved & cared for....Blessings!!!

8 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

So cute!! Love the bit of lacing on the side of her hat!! :)

Bev said...

What a beautiful card Maria, it's so elegant
hugs Bev x

Elena said...

Very nice card! I love the colors! Princess is so romantic! Great job for this challenge, Maria!
Sorry that the weather is so cold!!!

bolha said...

Gorgeous Bride Maria! Tha paper is fabulous.
x Natasha x

Donna said...

Hi Maria this card is beautiful and so elegant, I love the papers :) Donna x

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Maria, love the colour. Perfect little image for the theme. Hope your boys had a good day at work, must be lovely not having to work around a school timetable but I know I would be a hopeless teacher, I would really need to go back to school myself first lol. Donna x

Danni said...

How pretty!

Rina said...

This is too sweet!