*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




February 3, 2009

A Simple Thank You #4052




Yesterday's pop up flower was alittle too much for me...so back in my box I go, where it's cozy and comfy. I revert to Stampin Up style, crisp & clean! Here's a simple thank you card, inspired by Dutch Dare; boho punch, DSP and too many sayings stamp set, easy,huh?
I can confidently say a day does not go by that I don't have someone to thank! We are so blessed and so many people in blogland & IRL have touched our hearts as a family! Thank you all for your continued support since May '08 when my DH was layed off after 25 years with the same Co. and the start of our own business...custom woodworking, cabinetry & furniture. And, of course this wonderful blogging experience. You have encouraged, uplifted and inspired me during a time when my face could have easily been downcast. IRL there are a number of ways to repay kindness and in blogland the best way to thank you (since I don't know all your addresses!) is blog candy....I have been collecting yummies for awhile and hope to have a nice no calorie candy ready by March....when this whole blog thing started for me. {Squishy Hugs} to all of you!
And remember you never know when a kind comment might be just what someone needed to hear that day! Blessings!

6 comments:

Donna said...

Love this card Maria and I love the stampin up style lol. Sounds like you went through a difficult time when your dh got layed off but it looks like when one door closed another one opened for you all, hope everything is going well with the business. I agree, a kind comment can mean so much and you certainly have put a smile on my face these last few weeks so thank you. Look forward to seeing your candy now thats one thing that is guaranteed to put a smile on everyone's face lol. Take Care. Donna x

Marcea said...

loving your cards hun, really lovely
-x-

Ashley said...

What a great card!

Karin said...

Hi Maria,

another gorgeous card. Love the papers and colours.
Thanks for joining the DDCC this week.

Have a great day,
xoxo Karin

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Such a pretty design and colors!! :)

Elena said...

I liked what you wrote about blogging Maria! I feel the same way! Sometimes I just to give everybody a hug and tell how much I love you all!!! Thank you for being a very kind person, Maria!