*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




February 6, 2009

Small Wonder



A small wonder! Babies are a small wonder aren't they, little miracles! I often wonder what it would be like to have a little one now that my other children are older. Hmmm! Though I do remember celebrating when the last child was out of a car/booster seat. So liberating! I'll simply be happy for others having babies!

Aren't these happy colors? One Stop Craft Challenge was to use buttons & bows and Secret Crafter's theme was "At the Zoo"! I embossed the yellow panel, used faux stitching on the orange base and there is a little white layer in between them with orange dots! (Whenever I use dots on a border, I think of Faith H.-Stamping with Markie's Mom-Wow!) Of course there is glitter on the giraffe's spots, button from my gigantic button jar, the sentiment is SU's so many sayings, ribbon from stash! I actually thought I uploaded this card already, but I found it floating around as a draft! Well, at least I found it, now where is that Martha Stewart mag with all those yummy cupcakes.....

Praying you have an organized, peaceful day! Blessings!

10 comments:

Paula said...

Oh Maria this is Fantastic wow i love the image and colour's you have used.
Paula xxxx

Paula said...

Me again forgot to say Thankyou for taking part in the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Sharon said...

What gorgeous colours! I love this card it's full of sunshine and warmth. Thank you for sharing it with us. Thanks for joining the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Sharon xx

Jill said...

beautiful card Maria I love the colour combo thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

Jane Carroll said...

fabulous

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

Hugs Jane x

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Your colors are so warm and bright! Love the image!! :)

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Really gorgeous card and image, love the bright orange...so nice to see some warm colours with such cold weather we've been having in the UK!
Carole :D

Donna said...

Wonderful card Maria, beautiful warm colours and such a cute little image. I think I'll be happy for others having babies too, 5 children is enough I think lol. Have a great weekend and thankyou for joining in the one stop craft challenge. Donna x

Jean said...

Maria, This card is gorgeous! I have a hard time using those orange and yellow colours but you have combined them and used them so well. I must buy that CB embossing folder - tis a good one!

Elena said...

I agree with you Maria, babies are the miracle!!!
And your card is so sweet! I love the colors!!! Button is perfect here! Love the embossed background too!!!