*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




February 15, 2009

Spring has Sprung!



Spring has Sprung! (Secret Crafter Sat Challenge)
Well, it's not quite time to pull out the spring apparel but soon! The Cuttlebug Challenge wanted shaped cards, I saw this little cutie in the latest Paper Crafts magazine! Isn't it fun? I'm not sure what I'll use it for; a girlie b'day card or maybe a baby card, we'll see what situation presents itself!
So, did everyone have a lovely Valentine's Day? My sweet DH actually came through this year with some stamping stuff...woohoo! I'll be digging into that this week! We had a relaxing Saturday, I didn't have a chance to stamp, I was caught up in cleaning out my craft supplies! You know, too much of this, not enough of that, so I kinda took inventory. I'm going to share the wealth, so stay tuned, I love to give things away! I would love to show all those who subscribe and follow how much I appreciate your support!!
We have some really busy days this week but we had quite a refreshing Sunday with church and our Life group so we're ready to hit the ground running! Praying peace and a refreshing over you so you too are ready for the new week! Blessings!

18 comments:

Danni said...

How totally adorable and clever! Love it!

Tina said...

Hallo Maria,
Thanks for stopping!

Of course, everyone can enter the Cutie Sunday-Challenge!

You make wonderful works!

Hugs
Tina

bolha said...

wow! Very spring like. Adorable dress.
x Natasha x

cats whiskers said...

Morning Maria hope you had a good Sunday. Love this little creation just perfect for the challenge
Hugs Jacqui x

Liza said...

Such a beautiful card Maria, great idea and it is so pretty.

Liza x

Anonymous said...

This little card (dress),is absolutely adorable - you are so creative.

God Bless - Fran

Heather said...

This is the cutest thing ever! AWESOME job!!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

OMG!! How very sweet this is!!! I love different shaped creations!! The CB looks fab!! TFS! :)

Jill said...

aww Maria this is gorgeous so cute and different I love it, thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

Sue said...

what a fabulous card...love it:)

thanks for joining us at scsc:)

sue
xx

Nicola said...

Sch a beautiful project and perfect for a few occassions too. -x-

Sue said...

aww what a lovely card, it looks fab, sue.x

Elena said...

Wow! What a gorgeous dress card! Love, love your idea! Embossing is perfect here! And I love the papers!
Glad that you had a good weekend, Maria!

Donna said...

Fantastic little card Maria and such a wonderful design, just perfect for this weeks theme. Thanks for joining us at SCSC :) Donna x

Janna said...

Your husband sounds like a keeper if you got you some stamping stuff!! LOL!! Seriously though it sounds like you had a wonderful weekend. I adore this card you created!!! How great is this card with wonderful texture and divine paper!!! You really knocked this one out of the park! Have to case this idea!

Smiles,
janna

Deb Neerman said...

This is sooooooooo cute, Maria!! LOVE it; great job with the challenge!

** Irene ** said...

Hello Maria

Thank you once again for leaving a comment on my blog.
Wow, your card is gorgeous, and so cute.

luv
irene
xxxx

Shirley said...

Wow~! How creative. I love this! Who would have thunk it! It is lovely!!!