*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




February 13, 2009

Steller!

I know it's only Rock N Roll but I like it....
Here's my card for the music & dance theme over on the Cute Card Thursday challenge. I've had these H&M stamps ever since their garage sale a few weeks back and haven't had a chance to ink them up! I could say this reminds me of my son who plays guitar at church, but I don't think they dive off the stage much during praise and worship! The image does remind me of the movie, School of Rock with Jack Black!
Anyhooo, the DP was sent in a candy win package so I don't know the name, it's distressed and double sided, I really like it! This sketch is from the Crafty Creations 2nd challenge! Steller!
Yesterday, we attended the Eastern Sports & Outdoor show...anything and everything sports! It was wonderful and educational for the whole family, however, walking on concrete floors for 4 hours was a bit much even in comfy shoes!!! And talk about crowded, hoowee, but we did enjoy our day...it's nicer now that the kids are older and if we get separated we can just use our cell phones! Abundant blessings to you!

14 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

This is so cool Maria!! I really love your colors on this!! TFS!! :)

Heather said...

This is just too perfect! I love this! Great job!

Glitter Monkey said...

Fantastic image this is!! Very School of Rock indeed. Love the colours on this card. Thanks for joining in with CCT. Lol Lynn x

Lorraine A said...

Lovely card Maria :-) Very rocker !!
That image is perfect and the paper is gorgeous too
lorraine

Janna said...

This is just adorable! The perfect masculine card!! And I love the stamp! So, so cute!!! Sounds like you had a great day! It would be nice to have older kids so that you can contact them!

smiles,
janna

Betty aka ZacksNana said...

Your card ROCKS!!!

Elena said...

Glad you had a good time with your family, Maria!
Your card is awesome! I love this stamp!

Jaime said...

That is very rocktastic. sorry, It's late and i am tired. Very cute. Thanks for joining us on Crafty Creations Challenges.

Kim Dellow said...

Fabby cards, so cute. Kim

Rina said...

Your card ROCKS!!!

Paula said...

Another Fantastic card Maria.
Paula xxxx

moonrise said...

This is wonderful, Maria! Love your papers!
Thanks for joining in our Crafty Creations Challenge this week!
smiles,Deena

Shirley said...

Very very creative and cute too!

Cardmaking Galore said...

Cute card!