*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




March 18, 2009

Alicia the Fairy

Isn't she beautiful? This is one of Anki's Sweethearts, exclusively sold at Susana's Custom Art & Card Design! I used the sketch posted over on PCP, you have until March 31 to submit your creations!
This is a great image to color and I kept the background pretty simple to showcase this glittery-winged fairy! I gently shaded the focal panel with pastels for grass & sky.

Thanks for stopping by today, again! :) I'll be visiting you tonight, if I know you were here, so leave a comment and let me know what you think of this little beauty! Blessings!



16 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

Beautiful, Maria!! Love those sparkly wings!

Heather said...

This is absolutely beautiful. I love the glittered wings. Aren't those Anki Sweethearts just adorable! Fabulous card!

Danni said...

You did such a wonderful job on this!! Oh so pretty!!

Joan said...

Very nice. I love her wings and the background paper is awesome.

Donna said...

Adorable card Maria and such a cute image, I love the way you have used the papers for the background, very pretty indeed :) Donna x

bolha said...

She is gorgeous! Her face is so adorable and you chose the paper so well. Beautiful card!
x Natasha x

Moni said...

Beautiful card, love the papers and the image is so sweet! Thank you for visiting my blog, and I am glad that your daughter love to make earings! Hugs, Moni

Emma said...

Hi Maria
Gorgeous card...sooo pretty.
Emma x

Susana M said...

Hi Maria,
I totally love the vintage soft look you have with cards. It plays off very lovely with this image!!!
Hearts and Hugs
Susana

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

So glittery and gorgeous girl!! :) Love it!!

Elena said...

She is beautiful! I love the colors you chose and beautiful DP!

Bev said...

Maria this is so sweet, what a darling image and such pretty colours x

Janna said...

Oh Maria this is just stunning! Wow, wow, wow!! The papers and the way you layered them are amazing and really striking but the glitter on this angel's wings is so beautiful! It just makes this card!

Smiles,
janna

Sammi said...

Oh she is so adorable!! and your card is Superb!!
xxx

Anki said...

Wonderful Maria! Love the soft colours you've used on this one. I hope you have posted it on PCP as well so that I can find it an upload it to our slideshow. Wishing you a very wonderful weekend. Kram - Anki

Crazy Creations said...

Great job on the card love it