*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




March 3, 2009

Bella's Ready to Par-Tah!



This Bella is ready to par-tah!

Papertake Weekly gave us these party colors to work with, aren't they fun! (pink,orange,&brown) This is one of my fav Bella images. Though looking at this Bella image...I'm glad she's stick skinny or her butt would be sinkin' into all that sweet buttercream icing! hehe I used Kazan's #21 sketch over at 2Sketches4You. Isn't it fabulous?

I used pink passion and dulled the color greatly by sponging it in cocoa, the SU color, not the drink. The papers-DCWV glitter pack (this stuff lasts forever!), The image is colored with prima markers! I actually had this card done on Monday and used two Monday challenges but couldn't get a good pix until today! I'm going to try for a finished card today with some Tue challenges...we shall see how long this lasts...I've already fallen off the Christmas card-a-week wagon! (or should I say sleigh) From the safety of my home it looks like a sunny & bright day...but outside the winds are whipping and it's freezing! Who needs to go outside anyway, my stamps are all in here with me! Have a Sparkly Day! Blessings!

14 comments:

Danni said...

How fun! Love the colors and well, all of it! Great job!

Donna said...

Hey Maria, I'm lurving your Bella too and I don't think she'll be skinny for long if she eats all that cake lol! Fantastic card and gorgeous colours hun :) Oooooh nearly forgot, St David is the Patron Saint of Wales, its a bit like St Patricks Day in Ireland :) Donna x

Janna said...

This is just so, so cute!!! i love your coloring on this bella and the papers are amazing! And when is winter going to be over! I can hardly wait!!!

Smiles,
janna

Kazan Clark said...

Love the stamp and the colors! Such a gorgeous fun card and totally makes me think Par-tay! Love it.
Hugs
Kazan

Ewonne said...

It's a gorgeous card, and the stamp is just to funny! ♥

~dawne said...

What a great card...LOVE that stamp & the pretty pink color.

cheryln said...

how cute is that?! love it!

Elena said...

What a fun card! I love how you colored Bella! And the flowers are so pretty!
It is so windy here too...

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

Yummy cupcake card!

SelahCafe said...

Just so fun!!! Love it!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

OMGOSH!! This is just so so cute!! I love your beautifully colored image and yummy cupcake!! TFS! ;)

Savitri said...

What a cute Bella stamp and card! The cupcake looks scrumptious and love the colors!

~Christina~ said...

This is gorgeous. Love the little cursor too....brought a smile to my face =D

Monica said...

What a cute card! Love the stamp and the colors :)