*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




March 5, 2009

Check it out!


My sweet friend Karen of KareNStampZ has honored me with this lovely award! She has such beautiful creations on her blog! She's also running a great "series" right now...she lives in New Zealand and is a SU! lady...since the stamps they just have retiring are the stamps we had retired awhile back....she is showcasing her creations using those stamps. It's great to see them and if you have some of them, she is offering much inspiration...with an elegant touch! I hope all that made sense! Just pop over to her blog and check it out...you won't be disappointed! :)
Thank you Karen, I appreciate you and all you do!
Blessings!

4 comments:

Allison said...

My beautiful card and images came today- thank you sooo much- have put a thank you on my blog
They are wonderful i love them
AllisonX

Jodi said...

Congratulations on your new award!!
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Janna said...

Congratulations Maria! You certainly deserve it!!

Smiles,
janna

Elena said...

Congratulations on the award, Maria!