*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




March 28, 2009

Here's Penelope!




This is Penelope, isn't she sweet. When I saw her hair, I fell in love! Penelope is from a set of three digis from Pollycraft! Digitals are so inexpensive and you are able to alter their size...the card insert has a mini Penelope in the corner. I used K&co papers and SU! pastels to smudge some color on her! The MS punched butterfly is heavily glittered and perfectly placed on the DP! I used the EK retro flower is punched is layered in orchid cs and CB'd DP. The sentiment is CG.
Don't ya just love these spring colors?! The sketch is from Pollycraft and the color inspiration came from Created by Courtney!
This card is going to encourage a lovely friend...that her prayers do make a difference in the life of a loved one! God cares so deeply for all His children! Peace and Blessings to you!

9 comments:

Donna said...

Hi Maria, this is just the prettiest card and well done you on purchasing some digi stamps, aren't they just the easiest thing to use? I don't want to go back to stamping now, I only want to use digi stamps now lol! Hope you have had a lovely weekend :) Donna x

Rochelle said...

Hey Maria-
Thanks for your nice comment on my blog! This little Penelope is soo cute! (I think her name makes her that much cutter!) Have a great week!

Janna said...

Maria this is just so, so pretty!! I adore the beautiful pastel colors and the gorgeous design on the paper! This is image is so cute! Reminds me of my hair in the morning! LOL!

Smiles,
janna

Elena said...

So cute! I love the pring colors! Flower is so pretty! Love your idea with embossing!
Penelope is so sweet!

Heather said...

This is so cute! I love the cuttlebugged flower! Great job!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh wow!! She's just too stinkin' CUTE!!! I love your fun colors you've put together with Penelope!! ;) TEEHEE!!

Allison said...

hehehe isn't she just wonderful
AllisonX

Joan said...

Oh I like this image....her hair is awesome. What mine looks like most of the time! Love the colourful paper too.

Shirley said...

Her hair is what makes her unique and your painting and the design really make her shine!