*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




March 9, 2009

I'm so sorry...



As I was blog hopping, I came across this fun recipe on the Card-A-licious blog....red, black and bling! I used the sorry theme from One Stop Craft Challenge. The "ferns" are embossed and I added the bling to the DP. Don't ya just love that wide lush satiny black ribbon! That was the last piece. :(
Well, the wind is whipping again today but the sun is shining and the temps are in the high 50's, so it does seem like a spring day! We had errands to run again today. All six of us make a list of where we "need" to go and we plot our course. We did pretty well today time wise so I can finally start stamping and visiting blogs again. I missed you all, can't wait to see what you did this past weekend!! Blessings!

13 comments:

Danni said...

Oh this is a nice card. Very elegant.

Sharon said...

A really elegant card Maria. I love the ribbon treatment - it looks stylish. Thanks for joining the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Sharon xx

Donna said...

Sounds like you've had a busy day Maria and your card is so elegant, I love the style of these cards, you make them so beautifully :) Donna x

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Really elegant card, the paper is gorgeous and ribbon perfect.
Carole

Janna said...

Ohhhh I love this!!! Clean and elegant! That paper is amazing and I am so excited I have it so now I can case your card! the way you embossed the ferns and the ribbon across are just fantastic!!!

Smiles,
janna

bolha said...

Love the color combo. Beautiful card. Really elegant.
x Natasha x

Paula said...

Wow Maria this is so stunning and so eligant and love the colour combo.
Paula xxxx

Paula said...

Sorry Maria i ment to add Thankyou for taking part in the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOW! What an elegant creation Maria!! Fabulous job on the challenge!! TFS!!!

Nikki said...

This is just so elegant. The colours look so good together. Thanks for joining us this week at One Stop Craft Challenge.
Nikki x

Elena said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! Love the ribbon too! I love the colors together! Very beautiful card, Maria!

Shelley said...

Hi Maria, your 'sorry' card is gorgeous, I love the paper you've used and the gems are a great touch. Thanks for joining in with the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Shelley x

Donna said...

Wow Maria, this is so elegant, I love it. Thanks for joining in the one stop craft challenge. Donna x