*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




March 20, 2009

Just Believe!




Ran out of daylight on this one and editing just washes it out! I wanted it to look so much better, because this card is for you!

Our poor economy is touching so many lives! So I dedicate this card to those of you going through a stressful time; concerned about your job or your spouses' job!

My friend's husband goes to work everyday wondering if it will be his last. He has to wrestle with a decision to have a minor operation while he still has a job with health coverage or put off the op so he doesn't miss any work and be "voted off" while recouperating! It's so stressful for them and it breaks my heart to see them going through it!

I made it orange and yellow to brighten your day! I used the butterfly for hope/new life, the flowers/bling to remind you, "You're Beautiful"! The swirl to show forward motion! And the sentiment BELIEVE to know you are loved and cared for...always! Prayers for much Peace & Blessings to you all!


materials used: tangerine, white & summer sun cs., SU! brass stencil for dry embossing of flowers, Autumn Leaves Stamps~swirl, MS butterfly punch & CB'd, Kaiser rhinestones, the sentiment is a rub on.

****I'll try to take another pix in the morning!

ETA: still had trouble in direct sunlight...so had to edit!

14 comments:

Danni said...

I love how each of your cards has a meaning behind them.... so touching! Love this card, so sweet!

Donna said...

Oh Maria this card is so pretty and I absolutely love the thoughts behind it, I really hope that things work out for your friends. Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog, as you know they are always very much appreciated :) hope you have a fab weekend :) Donna x

Emma said...

Hi Maria
Gorgeous card and such lovely thoughts and wishes with it.
Emma x

Alanna said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous Maria. It's perfect. What sweet thoughts behind the card. There are challenging times for a lot of folks. We do need to believe, though. I hope your friends can make the right decision.

Elena said...

Oh, Maria! They will love this beautiful card and will apreciate all of your kind thoughts and wishes!

Summerthyme Studio said...

I Love your orange card Maria and your message of hope and inspiration! Have a wonderful weekend,

Vicki

Susana M said...

Hi Maria,
I so felt what you said and how you translate that into your cards so it all has meaning :o) So lovely!!!
Hearts and Hugs
Susana

Shirley said...

How very pretty and I love the butterfly and those flowers too!

bolha said...

Gorgeous bright card.
x Natasha x

Donna said...

Gorgeous Card Maria, visiting your blog is like a breath of fresh air, you are a great inspiration as a crafter and person, thanks for sharing this with us, I wish your friends well and I'm sure they will make the right decision. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Donna x

joey said...

Hi Maria, what a lovely gesture, thankyou :O) xxx

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good morning Maria, i hope you've had a good week hunny. Sorry i've not visited before now im limiting my time on the pc, and concentrating on the family. I am trying hard to catch up at the weekends. You have made so many gorgeous cards since my last visit. They are all lovely. Hope you are enjoying some sunshine, its bright here, great for Mothers Day!! enjoy the rest of your weekend, big hugs Linda x

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

This is such a gorgeous creation!! I really love these beautiful colors!! TFS!

Janna said...

This is gorgeous and so bright and cheerful. just lifts my spirits to see it! How thoughtful of you to create it for all of us! It is a depressing time but people like you fill it with such joy. i can't imagine being in the situation your friend is in. How horrible is that! I will be praying for them. Ijust love the trail you created for the butterfly and the beautiful job you did with those embossed flowers! Simply stunning!

Smiles,
janna