*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




March 25, 2009

Just Keep Swimming



Here's a little encouragement for ya! Just keep swimming! That's what these two little fishy do, round & round in their bowl! Cute Card Thursday gave us a recipe=torn paper, 2 papers and ONLY four embellishments! I did not count the staples as embellishment! :) The fun sketch is from Sketches! (by tamara), the theme over at the Corrosive Challenge was underwater things!

I found a new challenge the other day and wanted to fit that in too...Stacy's Jewelry Color Inspiration #29~real red, bashf. blue, barely banana and white. I didn't have the banana, I really don't have any light yellow at all, so I used what I had! I'm sure that's fine, crafters are nice people!!! lol Actually, subtitutes are fine so go ahead and play along!!! Creating is to be fun and fulfilling, something to relieve stress and bless others, right? So go forth and create, then post/mail that card and bless someone! Prayers for peace and good health to you, Blessings!

16 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

So cute, Maria! I'm glad you found my Jewelry Color Inspiration Challenge! Thanks so much for sharing your "bubbly" card:)

Valems said...

Aww, this is such an amazing card! The little fishy are so cute! Thanks for the encouragement and for playing with us! :)

Hugs, Vanja

Deb Neerman said...

This is sooooooooooo cute! And you've used one of my very favorite color combos ... love this, Maria!!!

You totally rocked this challenge

Donna said...

This is just the bestest card ever Maria, I love the little fish and the way you have created the bowl and such a fab sentiment, your a genius my friend :) Donna x

Elena said...

Wow! Maria! Can you believe I made a fish card too!
Love the bowl you created! And what a fun idea with the bubbles!

Joan said...

This is wondeful - I love how you used wavy designer paper and placed it on an angle to tear it!!!

Janet said...

what a great card! i love it! thanks for playing:)

Danni said...

Now I'm singing that song! LOL!!
Totally cute card! Fun!

Janna said...

Maria this is just adorable!!!! I love the fish bowl you created with the tearing for the water! Such a great idea and the two fish are adorable! Such a fun card that really put a smile on my face!

Smiles,
janna

Anne said...

Great card, the paper for the water looks fab! Well done for completing so many challenges with one card and thank you for taking the Corrosive Challenge this week!

bolha said...

How adorable. :) Great card Maria!
x Natasha x

Nilla said...

What a great idea, love it! from Nilla

Allison said...

those fish are sooo cute , love how you did the bowl
AllisonX

Melissa Craig said...

Maria this is so adorable! Thanks for playing!

Rochelle said...

What a cute card! The torn paper is such a good idea for the water line and the theme of your card is great with the color inspiration.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOW!! Fabby take on the challenges girl!! I love these darling little fishies!!! TOO TOO CUTE!! Thanks for your wonderful thoughts too my friend!! :)