*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




March 23, 2009

Made You Smile!





Isn't she fabulous?

I just did a little watercoloring on her and relied mostly on Joanne's lovely sketch from the Charisma Cardz blog to carry this one! The "brads" are my trick of punched circles from my crop a dile and a drop of crystal effects for that shiny dome look! The DSP is SU's summer sun. Pretty simple but I really liked this image, not sure the company, rec'd it from Allison! Thank you Allison!!! TGIF offered the theme~keep smiling and this card did for me! Secret Crafter Sat Challenge wanted us to use our fav color. That was way too hard, but I like this combo so I picked turquoise & summer sun as my fav right this second! :)



I'll be visiting you all tonight! We lost our electricity for awhile today. Some workers were cutting trees down along the road and we're not sure what happened....we think they were city slickers and didn't know the difference between a tree and a wooden utility pole! hehe Nothing to do but stamp! aww poor me! LOL

Well, I hope this card made you smile! Praying peace over you and much joy for your heart! Blessings!

20 comments:

Anne Bennett said...

Cute cute cute!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

OH she indeedy is cute and made me smile!!

Donna said...

Fantastic card Maria and the most wonderful image, I love it! Gorgeous colours on this card and the brads you have added in the corner are just right. Sorry to hear you lost your leccy at least you were able to carry on stamping :) Donna x

Donna said...

Ahh this is so cute Maria, it made me smile. Love your colouring. Donna x

Elena said...

Wow! Thai card is FABULOUS! Love everything about it! Your beautiful watercoloring, papers you used, and handmade brads! So creative!
Sorry that you didn't have an electricity...

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh how sweet Maria!! Your coloring looks fabulous on that darling image!! :) Such sweet details!! TFS!!

Janna said...

Oh Maria this is awesome! That prissy little poodle cracks me up!!! I just love this image! So, so cute!! Your coloring is amazing and I adore the color combo you used on the background! Too, too adorable!! Our power is always going out and the sadest part is we have underground line! LOL!

Smiles,
janna

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow your card is lovely.
Gorgeous dog stamp. Love them.

Thanks Maria for your smile to TGiF.

Deb Neerman said...

Omigosh, Maria, this is just adorable!! Love that poodle, so cute and sassy.

LOL, about your Bingo comment on my blog ... no kiddin', those players are w-a-y serious: "Stand back, sit down, and shut up!"

Yikes! It's a game!?!

naturecoastcrafter said...

Maria, I really like your blog! That poodle card today is so cute. You do nice coloring and beautiful cards. Thanks for following the Res-Q-Challenge. Appreciate your stopping by our first week, hope you'll play with us sometime!

Sue said...

Aww Maria what a cute image gorgeous card, fabby colours, great layout, sue.x

Jodi said...

Cute card and image! Love how you colore it too! Gotta love the doggies!
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Amy said...

Cute lil' pup card!

Justine said...

Love this little Poodle. Nicely colored

My Little Space said...

Stunning card, and what a fab image.

Mandy

Bubbles said...

Fabulous card Maria, the poodle sure does look smart! Love your 'brads' great idea! Thanks for using my Charisma sketch.
Joanne x

Jane Carroll said...

great job

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Allison said...

Love that image and how you coloured her, she is soo cute, thought you would like her- its a Whipper Snapper stamp-she looks great in blue will have to do blue next time I use that stamp- great work
AllisonX

Sharon said...

Just stunning Maria. Such an adorable poodle! You've given the sketch a very elegant feel. Thanks for joiing the Charisma Cardz Challenge.
Sharon xx

aardvarkpest said...

Cute card. I love the image and the colour combo is great.

Glenda