*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




March 11, 2009

A PennyBlack Easter!


Well, I'm in a new frame of mind today, BUT I had already made this....so we're still looking a fun cards! I promise I will make a seriously elegant card next time! hehe
Every holiday, I must dress my PB girl for the occasion! I've done one for Christmas & halloween, oooh, I forgot about St Patty's day, hmm!
Anyhoo, she's fun to play with! For this card I used Sketch Saturday 's lovely sketch and PennyBlack's challenge was a recipe, three brads, two ribbons and one flower! Quite colorful, isn't it?
We have a busy day today, but I will try to squeeze out another style of card today! Hope you all are having a fun Wednesday! Prayers to all of you not feeling well....be healed, comforted and refreshed in Jesus' name! Peace & Blessings to you all!!!

16 comments:

Michele said...

Fabulous card. Love the image and the papers. Michele x

Beth said...

Wow, great idea for an easter card! And the papers are fab! Thanks for joining the PB challenge this week!
Beth xx

Nicola said...

This is seriously elegant and fun too Maria, I love this image and your beautiful papers. -x-

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Maria and I love the little basket of eggs, what a fab easter card :) Donna x

Kath said...

fabulous card Maria...love the image and the basket with the easter eggs......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC
Hugs Kath xxxxx

All Pink girl said...

Beautiful card stunning colours and image ,hugs Dawnxxx

tracie said...

Beautiful card Maria, very elegant easter card ~ great work.
Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC & SS
Have a great week
hugs
Tracie :)x

Donna said...

What a great idea Maria,(hey that rhymes, Maria's Idea's, there is maybe a book there lol) Love how she's holding the basket, Fabby card as always,enjoy the rest of your day. Donna x

Danni said...

How fun!! This made me smile today, thank you!

Bev said...

Fab card Karen, love the colours, perfect for the funky image x

Bev said...

Except you're not Karen lol, sorry Maria - serves me right for trying to multi-task x

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOWZER Maria!! I've never seen such a glamorous Easter card!! :) I love it and it makes me smile!! TFS!

Janna said...

Maria this is adorable! I just love this pb image and the way you have adapted her for easter! Too cute! Great job on the coloring and paper selection! Such a fun, fun card!

smiles,
janna

Elena said...

I love your ideas with this stamp!!! So creative!

Shirley said...

She is so sweet and pretty too!

Ria said...

Gorgeouss card ;) thanks for making my sketch look so good ;)
hugs Ria