*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




March 2, 2009

A Thank You Turtle!





The Color Throw down was bashful blue, night of navy and kiwi kiss. I'm really likin' kiwi kiss, all my paper is almost gone! I'll have to stock up on that before it retires in June. I heard Stampin Up is going back to one catalog a year instead of the two and there will be an extra mini book. Any Demos out there want to verify that?? Anyhoo, back to the card...This sketch is from Crafty Creations, the animal theme from Charisma Cardz. Daring Cardmakers gave the theme of circles. I used my favorite little turtle from Whimsy Stamps, watercolored and popped. This is my lovely K&co paper from my DH from Valentine's Day....at this rate it will be gone in no time, all 300 pcs.

Hope you all have a lovely day...we're trying to not blow away and it's so cold again.....spring where art thou???? Blessings!


16 comments:

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours & that turtle is soo cute :o)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Danni said...

Fun card! A friend just shared this image with me, hope my card with it turns out this cute!

Sharon said...

What an adorable card Maria. I love that little turtle and the papers are beautiful. Thanks for joining the Charisma Cardz Challenge.
Sharon xx

wendyp said...

Adorable card!!!

Barbara said...

What a cute little turtle!!! Gorgeous DP, too! Thanks for playing the Throwdown--hope to see you again next time!

broni (waterchild12) said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love that quirky turtle!! Thanks for playing with us this week!

itsabrt said...

This is a fantastic card, I love that little turtle and how you chose to frame him. BR-T

StampingSeasons said...

Very cute

Janna said...

This is just adorable!!! I love the layout and the way you used your embossing folder behind your turtle! You are right those colors are amazing and I adore the coloring on your card!

Smiles,
janna

Paula said...

This is so cute Maria i just love that turtle love the paper's.
Paula xxxx

bolha said...

Cute turtle. Love the paper you used.
x Natasha x

Leanne said...

Oooh I love this card - the image is adoreable! thank you for joining in at Charisma Cardz Challenges - good luck!
Leanne :o)
xx

Donna said...

Hi Maria, this is so adorable, I love those papers. I was at a stampin up open day on Saturday and I Love their products, we only have two demonstraters in N.Ireland so I'm seriously considering joining as there is so much stuff that i want. Think I'll just have to treat myself to the kit. Well its good to treat yourself now and again isnt' it? Have a great day. Donna x

Jaime said...

Oh he is absolutely adorable Maria. What a lovely take on the sketch as well. Thanks for playing with CCC this week.

Elena said...

What an adorable card! I just love this turtle! Love the papers too!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

What a really sweet and adorable creation!! I really LOVE your colors on this Maria and of course your image is just as cute as can be girl!! ;) TFS!