*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




March 1, 2009

Father's Day


This came together rather quickly! For the challenge over at One Stop Craft, the lovely Donna chose the rule...no DP (designer paper)! So, keeping that in mind and seeing the Secret Crafter Sat challenge themed transport, I went with an image I actually stamped out eons ago from my generous neighbor (SU's classic trucks).
The sketch is from the Cupcake Craft challenge. I use some border stamps from Hot off the Press, purchased online the other day for 50% off! (love bargains!) The truck is stamped and layered on hunter green, card is kraft and border, sentiment and brads are black! Simply classic! Blessings!

14 comments:

Donna said...

Cracking card Maria and a fab image. Well done you for combining three challenges, its the only way to get through them all nowadays lol! Thanks for joining us at SCSC :) Donna x

My Little Space said...

Brill card, love the image.

Mandy

Lorraine A said...

Love this one too ( am scrolling down your cards ha ha ) Love the look, simply stunning :-)
Lorraine

Saskia said...

Lovely card!!

Saskia

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love the card, the sketch was fun to use. Really like the old car too, Hazelxo

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Brilliant design! I love this!! I'm attracted to masculine designs as I have nothing but boys and men in my family!! :) TFS!

Elena said...

Just love this card! Love the font of the sentiment and card stamp!!!

Sharon said...

Brilliant Father's Day card Maria. Fantastic use of the border stamp and that car image is superb. Thanks for joining the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Sharon xx

Janna said...

Wow! No DP!!! AHHHH! Too scary for me to attempt but you did such a great job!! A very wonderful masculine card! I love the sentiment and layout as well! Fantastic job!

smiles,
janna

Paula said...

This is lovely Maria love the image and the border stamp you have used. Thankyou for taking part in the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Donna said...

Fantastic card Maria, I love seeing men's cards as I find these the most difficult to create, this is perfect. Thanks for joining in the one stop craft challenge. Donna x

aardvarkpest said...

Lovely simple card.

Glenda

cats whiskers said...

Oh maria this is stunning dear, what an absolutely perfect card for a man
love it all
Hugs Jacqui x

Shelley said...

Great card, just perfect for fathers day. Thanks for joining in with the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Shelley x