*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




April 17, 2009

Anki's Sweethearts...Cathrine the Vet!


Hi Everyone, I have another Anki's Sweetheart to show you today...Cathrine the Vet. Isn't she sweet! I can't believe we're halfway through April already, and that means I'm halfway along in introducing you to all ten Sweethearts! They are available exclusively at Susana's Custom Art & Card Design shop. Purchase the set of ten for a great savings of $16.50! What a deal!
I used the colors from Color Throwdown-ruby red, basic gray and baja breeze. The sketch is from Sketch & Stash with my new stash being the stamp and the paw print ribbon (thank you Sammi!!!) The Daily Art Stop gave us a inspiration theme of cats/dogs....I have so many more ideas for that one! I used Prisma & SU! markers and a little blending to achieve a baja look to my blue! The sentiment was CG and the DP is K&co! Thanks for stopping by, I'll be back in a little bit with a fun new project! Blessings!

23 comments:

Danni said...

Oh that ribbon is so cute as is this card!! Wonderful job!

Anneke said...

what a very sweet card and stamp

Donna said...

I love this cute little image Maria and the ribbon goes just perfect with it. Beautiful card. Hugs Donna x

Nilla said...

So cute, lovely card! thinks Nilla

Susana M said...

Hi Maria,
I love the layout from the puppy love down to the paw ribbon which sets you art off beautifully :o)
Hearts and Hugs
Susana

Suzanne J Dean said...

Super sweet Maria!! Love the paw ribbon too--

hugz,
Suzanne

Becky said...

great layout, and cute image, and the ribbon is a sweet touch.

Donna said...

This is just the sweetest card Maria and such a cute little image, brilliant layout on this card and such lovely DP. Hope you have a lovely weekend :) Donna x

Jill said...

aww I love the image, so cute and perfect for a get well card hugs Jill xx

Janna said...

This is absolutely adorable! I think I might have to get this for my husbands cousin who is in school now to become a vet! It is just so cute and you did an amazing job with coloring her in and laying out this card! But that ribbon!!! OMGoodness it is adorable!!!

Smiles,
janna

Barbara said...

Very, very cute!! Love the paw prints across the bottom and your coloring is great! Cute image, too! Thanks for playing the Throwdown! Hope to see you again next time!

Jodi said...

This is very cute and so much fun! great mini pizza box! I have that image from Anki too and it's so cute!
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Sammi said...

It's a lovely card!! That image sure is a sweatheart :) The pawprints ribbon fits perfectly! I'm glad you got the candy (sorry it took sooo long to get to you - can't blame the post - only this slacker here)!
sammi
xxx

broni (waterchild12) said...

What a cute image!! Love that the vet is a girl!! And I love your paw print ribbon! Thanks for playing along with us this week!

Karen from PA said...

This image is adorable! Thanks for commenting on my blog. It's always nice to "meet" another crafter from PA. Where in PA are you from? BTW, I love your blog and your cards are amazing.

dpkennedy said...

Oh what an adorable image! Great sketch too! Thanks for playing the CTD!

LeAnne said...

Aw, such a sweet image! I love this little nurse and her patient! Thanks for playing!

Emma said...

Another fantastic card...the image is so cute.
Emma x

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

What a very lovely image!! Beautifully colored Maria!! :)

Becky said...

Wow! Gorgeous card Maria, and isn't that image just the cutest ever!!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Chrissie said...

What a lovely card Maria, so sweet and lovely colours too.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash!

aardvarkpest said...

Sweet card, Cute ribbon & lovely colour combo.

Glenda

Shirley said...

She and her puppy are too cute for words!