*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




April 29, 2009

Bird day!



Are you a bird? Then this is your day!
Dare U 2 Digi challenged us to use 'things with wings'!
Well, when I saw this Dustin Pike image I knew I had my winged thing! He has so many fun images...if you would like a chance to WIN some, be sure to play along with the Digital Tuesday Challenge this week. Pike is our sponsor and the winner will choose 3 of his downloads! How cool is that?!
I used the sketch from Sketch & Stash with my image being the NEW stash! And the theme over at Stamping B's was birds, more like cranes...but any bird will do! This is a man card so the embellies are limited! I did CB the scraps of DP for interest! The sentiment is CG! Oh, and the bird panel is popped! I just love the look on his face!
And for all you bird watchers out there, I know these are not the proper colors for a cardinal, forgive me! :)
I hope you are enjoying your day....with a grateful heart! Many blesssings to you!

21 comments:

bolha said...

Super cute! And very colorful. :)
x Natasha x

Donna said...

lol what a cute little birdie! fabulous card Maria, love the embossing. Enjoy your day hun. Donna x

Becky said...

I just love this bird, and he is your bird so he can be any color you want him to be :). love the cb embossed back ground.

Nilla said...

Great card, he is so cute the bird! hugs from Nilla

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Love your Birdie Birthday Card!! Too Cute!! Love the colors and the way you used your cuttlebug for the background!! What an awesome guy card!! Have a great day!!
~blessings,
Chris

Susan said...

He's just too cute! I ove a cardinal and the paper is perfectfor him! Great job!

Hugs to you,

Susan

Amy Johnson said...

Hi Maria! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment. I love your card. That image is just hysterical!

POPPET said...

I love it, he is such a talented person this is really good and lol at the sentiment, hugs Pops x x x

Chrissie said...

Another fabulous card Maria, I just love that facial expression too and I think he looks fabulous in thise colours.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash!

Donna said...

Fantastic card Maria, the image is brilliant and I love the expression on this birds face lol! Brilliant DP too :) thanks for playing along with us this week at DU2DS :) Donna x

Nicola said...

Such a fabulous card Maria, love this bird and your super paper.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Sue said...

Great card luv the image brill layout, sue.x

Jodi said...

This is a cute card, I like the way you colored your image and how you embossed the background!
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Elena said...

Wow! This card is so pretty! I love the color combination and layout! CB embossing looks so cool here!

Jennifer E. said...

What a cute Bird-day card! LOL! I love it!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh how fun is this!!! What a really sweet image and beautifully colored too!! TFS!

Becky said...

Gorgeous card Maria, love that fun image, I was making cards using Dustin's images yesterday, they're so quirky aren't they!!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Regina said...

hello,
Oh, what a fantastic card whit a sweet image! The colouring on your image is wonderful.

Thank you very much for the birthday card! I've really enjoyed!

A huge thank you and greetings from Germany
Regina

Paula said...

Another Fantastic card Maria love the image and what a great sentiment.
Paula xxxx

LOUISE said...

Fab card Maria, love thelook on the birds face. Louise x

Shirley said...

What fun, Maria! This one really made me smile. How darn cute with those eyes!