*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




April 21, 2009

Can You Say Sparkles?!



I really glam-ed this card! It's time for another Try It Out Tuesday (TIOT) over at Follow Your Heart, the SCACD store blog! The theme is bling...lots of it!!! So I used Alicia the Fairy, one of Anki's Sweethearts! She's colored with prismas and her wings are glitter-ized! The DPs are from DCWV's glitter stack and spring glitter pack! I dotted Kaiser rhinestones in the corners and on the prima flower center, even the ribbon is shimmery! Quite magical....as the sentiment notes!

I hope you get a chance to play along with the TIOT challenge....do you like bling and sparkle????


Also, there are some huge discounted specials going on right now at Susana's; the uber cute Smirk stamps are 50% off check it out!!!


I used the sketch from Friday Sketchers and the color inspiration is from Stamp Something!

I've been in a stamping frenzy and have lots to show you but I'll try to space them out so as not to spoil you with five posts in one day! lol Thank you all so much for your positive comments on my muslin experiment. You've given me the confidence to dive into all sorts of fun stuff now! Be blessed!



18 comments:

Aud said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colors, so soft. ♥

Hugs,
Aud

bolha said...

Cery cute! The image is awesome and those wings are just fantastic!
x Natasha x

Christine Riley said...

Wow, this si gorgeous! I love the soft colors and the sparkle and you colored the image beautifully!
Hugs, Christine :)

Alanna said...

Oooh, I like this a lot. Great job. Have a fabulous day.

brenda said...

What a cute image and lovely pastel shades.

Brenda x

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Hey Maria!! This is so very lovely!! Beautiful details and colors!! The shimmer is gorgeous hun!! :)

Donna said...

Ahh how sweet is this? I love how your leaves match the backing paper, clever idea. Donna x

Danni said...

This is so sparkly and gorgeous! Love it!! Great job!

Susan said...

She's just adorable sitting there all glammed up! The colors are beautiful and she's not too overdone. Just perfect!

Hugs to you,

Susan

Karolyn Loncon said...

Cute, cute Maria!! That sweet little angel image is just perfect for this blingy challenge, huh? Her wings are yummy!! You NAILED this one, my friend!

itsabrt said...

What a wonderful creation! BR-T

Justine said...

Love what you did with this little cutie patootie.. I have that paper but I never make it look that good. Way to go.

Jodi said...

Very pretty card I love the bling and glitter on your card! Gotta love the glitter!
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Donna said...

Incredibly pretty card Maria and a lovely colour combo, such a sweet image too :) Donna x

Susana M said...

Hi Maria,
What a lovely job you did with this image so sweet and elegant but blingy :o) Way to work the challenge!!!
Hearts and Hugs
Susana

Suzanne J Dean said...

So pretty Maria! Love all the shimmer you used on this cute lil' fairy & shimmery ribbon too! Wonderful job!

hugz,
Suzanne

Nicola said...

Such a beautiful image so wonderfully coloured Maria,love all your bling and details. Great card my dear.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Elena said...

Your card is so beautiful, Maria! I love the accent on the girl's wings!