*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




April 4, 2009

A Crafty Muse Easter


Simon Says use yellow and green! (and maybe a little blue?) So I did for their very first challenge. The challenge runs for 2 weeks so you have plenty of time to play along! This sweet digi stamp came from the lovely Sammi over @ Crafty Muse. She so generously provided some freebies so everyone could play along in the Craft Muse challenge to create an Easter project! (Thank you Sammi!) I choose this sweet Milly Rose image for my card, aren't those ears cute!!! If you need help understanding how to download digis, just email me. The Pink Elephant theme this week was Easter also. The sketch is from the Twisted Thursday challenge, the twist was to use embossing. I took the easy route and used some DCWV embossed/glitter paper...love the sparkle! Milly Rose is colored with prisma markers.
Went craft shopping today with a friend...I was in a glittery mood today and bought more sparkle stuff! I don't know if I'll use it or just look at it as it sparkles in the sunshine {oooo, ahhh}, so pretty! Life's more fun when it....sparkles! Praying you sparkle today from the inside out!!!! Blessings!!!

15 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

Soooooooooo cute, Maria!! LOVE it! You win!

Danni said...

What a sweet card! Love the paper pieced egg! A girl can never have too much sparkly stuff!!
Enjoy your day!

Marcea said...

Maria, this is such a lovely card. I love green and yellow and you have doneit so well!!!
Have a wonderful evening
-x-

Lorraine A said...

Very cute card Maria :-) Will pop over an see the digi challenge :-) The image is gorgeous and the papers are lovely too !

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge
Lorraine x

Nicola said...

Milly Rose is so cute Maria and you have coloured her so beautifully. I love your backing papers and fabulous layout, a truly gorgeous card hun. -x-

Bev said...

Such a fresh, fun card Maria - love the sweet image too.

CraftyC said...

A beautiful card Maria, love the colours and sweet image!
Clairex

Rica said...

Gorgeous Maria - wonderful Spring colours and such great papers. Super cute imaage and I just love that ribbon.
hugs Heather xx

Heather said...

This is super cute!!! Hope you are having a great weekend!

Donna said...

Brill card Maria and such a sweet image, I want bunny ears too lol! The papers and colours on this card are fantastic and the ribbon looks so lush :) Donna x

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

What an adorable creation Maria!! :) This made me smile! I love the colors and the darling image!! TFS!

Sarah C said...

I love the paper piecing on the egg. Smashing card. Thank you for joining in our challenge at Crafty Muse xx

Elena said...

So cute! Papers are so pretty, Maria! And your coloring is beautiful!

Janna said...

I am so jealous! Craft shopping is always fun and sparkle too boot! Too fun!!! Love this happy little card! Your sweet girl is so adorable and I love the color combo!!

Smiles,
janna

Sammi said...

WOW!! Brilliant Maria!! I love the paper piecing... gorgeous colours :)

*hugs*