*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




April 16, 2009

Digital DT Call...

Passing on the fun...Blessings, Maria

From Ellie........

Digital Tuesday DT call
I am looking for a few designers for my new Digital Tuesday Challenge blog .Requirements:* Each design team member will take turns hosting the challenge. The host will decide on the challenge. She will have to inform the other DT members about the upcoming challenge no later than one week before the challenge so all team member have enough time to create it. The host will type up the challenge and email it to me by sunday evening. Each DT member will email me their creation made with a digital image by sunday evening so I can post it to the challenge blog. A new challenge will be posted every tuesday morning.

If you are interested contact Ellie @ Digital Tuesday Challenge Blog!

2 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Hi Dear sorry I have been away so long not enough hours in the day at the monet. I do love the colour scheme on this classy card
Hugs Jacqui x

Secret Dreams And Passions said...

Greetings,
I've been on your blog, GREAT BLOG!! Your cards are beautiful. May I ask, where did you get the Joni sentiment stamp? I really like Joni and have a lot of respect for her.
THANKS for sharing your cards!!!
Denise from OHio
Phil4:13
cogjplusd@sssnet.com