*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




April 23, 2009

Keeping it Simple!



Ok, I needed a quick birthday card! I was inspired by Dare U 2 Digi's challenge to use pink & green and a digi stamp. I took the Technostampers Mon. Lunchtime sketch and made it my own and in keeping it super simple qualified for the ABC's K challenge! That was easy!
The DP is K&co and I can not remember where I downloaded this sweet image from...if anyone knows please let me know as to give proper credit. I usually add the company/person with the download title, but not this time! Sorry! The SU! colors are regal rose and gable green.
My kids always give an opinion on my creations, which I appreciate, but this time my daughter asked why this cute little angel had olives on her feet. I had to look at the pix again, yea, they do look a little like olives! lol
Enjoy your day! Many blessings to each of you lovelies!!!!

15 comments:

Aud said...

WOW, this is sooo sweet and adorable! Love it!♥♥♥

Hugs,
Aud

Becky said...

This is beautiful, love the colors and image is fab.

MJ said...

Too funny, I love what the kids come up with, sounds like what my son would say. Your card is so sweet. I love it. Nice to have ya play along! Thanks.

Donna said...

Gorgeous little card Maria and such a sweet image, I love the colours and its a great entry for last weeks DU2DS colour challenge :) Donna x

Anneke said...

what a lovely cards i see here on your blog.
i like them very much and thank you also for your visit.
have a nice weekend and best wishes from ann

bolha said...

Great card! Doesn´t look simple to me.:)
x Natasha x

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous colour combination, thanks for joining the ABC challenge this week.
Jen x

Nicola said...

Such a beautiful card Maria and I love your pink and green - such a cute little image.
Have a lovely weekend dear.
Hugz,
Nicola -x-

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

This is so so sweet Maria!! I love the pretty colors and that charm is adorable!! :) TFS!

Shirley said...

How cute and I love the charm too!

Elena said...

This card is so gentle! I really love the soft colors!

Donna said...

Hi Maria, I don't know how i missed this cute card, I love that image, did you ever find out where its from?. I had to laugh at your daughter comment on the olive feet lol bless. Well sounds like your having fabulous weather, I don't think we've EVER had swimming weather here in N.Ireland lol but I can't complain as its quite sunny again today and it was lovely sitting out in the sun while watching my daughter on her riding lessons, usually I am in wellington boots, hat and scarf lol. Enjoy your weekend. Donna x

Helen said...

Fab card! Love the fairy...even with the olives on her feet! lol
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is lovely, Really girly, I love it, Hazelxo

Cathy said...

Fabulous card Maria - I love that image, it did make me smile!!
Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this week.
Hugs
Cathy xx