*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




April 17, 2009

Mini Pizza Box













Here's a fun little project! A mini pizza box, have you ever made one? I've seen them but never took the time to make one, until today....Christine did a fabulous tutorial over on the Follow Your Heart blog. I just took some scrap paper and followed along! Easy peasy and made a box...then I did it "for real" and made this little set! I stuck with all Stampin' Up for this one. I started by stamping the cherries with this SU tart & tangy stamp set but it looked too busy so I went with the strawberry....now I'm hungry for some sweet strawberries!! I just flipped the punched circle over and stamped on the other side, that's way paper has two sides, right? The ribbon was actually two pieces of scrap snipped from another bow. It wasn't long enough so I took the one pc and wrapped it around and the other pc I tied around the first to make a little knot. The little card & red layers are made from the left over box cardstock...quite the "GREEN" card, using up all the scraps! I'll stamp some images and use this set for a little birthday gift.



I used The Corrosive Challenge sketch, Stamp With Us' theme of birthday, A Spoonful of Sugar's request for punches or dies and Simon Says-Recycle! Well, that's it for this post, I really hope you try the mini pizza box. It will make you feel empowered to have done something new!

Have a blessed day!

31 comments:

Danni said...

Oh super cute!! Love it! Fantastic job!

Patti J said...

Very cute! These are amazing, and you did a beautiful job!

Melissa Craig said...

Maria this is wonderful!! I love strawberries and your card is amazing!

Thanks for playing.

Valems said...

This is beautiful, Maria! Great project.
Thanks for playing :)
Hugs, Vanja

Christine Riley said...

What an adorable pizza box! I'm so glad you liked the tutorial. I love your project, too cute! :)
Hugs, Christine :)

Katie Renz said...

Hi Maria,

These are indeed fun to make and so cute when done. Yours turned out awesome!

Colleen said...

These are great Maria! I love those kind of bows!

Lorraine A said...

Love this set Maria !! Beautiful card and box, lovely papers and yummy strawberry image :-)

Fab recycling too, lovely ribbon and good use of scraps :-)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge :-)
Lorraine x

Donna said...

Wow Maria, this little set is gorgeous and a perfect little gift for someone, I love the papers you have used they have to be my absolute favs from SU :) you asked about the X-cut punch on my blog...they are a brand name of punches, scissors and paper cutters here in the UK, I don't have many just a large and small flower punch :) Donna x

Mephisto said...

Hi,
thats a fab Idea and looks great.

Hi,
thats a wonderful IDea.

Thanks for joining in the SimonSaysChallenge.

Domi

Nicola said...

Ooh Maria, what a fabulous creation - you really are so talented. Wow what gorgeous stamps and beautiful detail. -x-

Jill said...

wow Maria this is stunning and I love the SU papers and colours so pretty hugs Jill xx

Janet said...

wow how amazing!! thanks for playing along:)
hugs

Mrs Wonka said...

This is stunning Maria, I love these papers!

Thank you for joining in this week!

Zoe x

Susana M said...

Totally love your take on the Pizza box :o) Those berries look YUMMO!!! The style of your card is so lovely.
Hearts and Hugs
Susana

debra said...

Hi Maria
I love this set and the papers from SU, i got them last month and they are just devine, i am loving SU products they're so colorful. anyway a question if i may, i am looking to make a box to store my 6x6 papers in and haven't found any would this be suitable?
hugs Debra

Janna said...

Maria this is seriously adorable! I am so sorry I haven't been around much this week and I have seriously missed your posts!! I love the color scheme on this and the gorgeous layout! This pizza box idea is amazing and so well executed! And then on top of it you recycled! Gotta love that!

Smiles,
janna

Steph said...

Just gorgeous Maria - I love those SU papers! xxx

Cheryl Joshua said...

So Cute,I love it!!! The papers and design are beautiful!I have had the instructions for a while and still haven't made one.Thankyou for the lovely comment you left.
xx

Pat (mspfd) said...

Spectacular set. Love the pizza box; thanks for sharing the link to the tutorial. Your card is awesome. Love the colors, and the fresh, clean look of your creations.

Sammi said...

this is gorgeous Maria!! Just lovely!! I love the matching set!! Great mini pizza box too.. I think I will have to give it a go!
Sammi
xxx

Karin said...

Great project Maria.
love the beautifull papers 9have them myself) and I love the strawberry stamp.
Wish i had this stamp too.

Have a nice Sunday,
xoxo Karin

Femmy said...

what a fabulous box is this!! great job!!!

Anjou Krelovich said...

Lovely! I adore this set and keep forgetting I have it! Thanks for such a wonderful reminder!

shelly said...

i looked through your blog maria..you do beautiful work. you left a comment on paperblooms asking could anyone join in.. oh heck yeah we look so forward to seeing what others create ! hope to see you back !! shelly

Iris said...

It looks really fantastic and is a brilliant idea.
Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge.

Iris

Emma said...

Fantastic set...gorgeous image and colours.
Emma x

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh these boxes are so much fun!! What a lovely creation you made with the strawberries!! :)

Elena said...

Oh, Maria! This set and box are so cute! I love the fun papers you used and sweet stamp!

debby4000 said...

Oh this set is so fabulous, love it.
luv
Debby

Shirley said...

Strawberry wonderful and 'sweet' too!