*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




April 27, 2009

This is my excuse!

We are getting ready to leave on vacation and apparently my mojo has already left!! I have nothing to show you from the weekend but tomorrow I have my Digital Tuesday Challenge DT card and my Try It Out Tuesday Challenge card! So hang tight I will be posting again!
We had absolutely beautiful weather over the weekend...another reason I wasn't at the craft table....the temps were in the 90's, that's swimsuit weather!!!! Have to get the string bikini out!!! :) Have a wonderful Monday and I'll see you tomorrow! Blessings!!!

7 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

So glad you had a wonderful weekend Maria!! :) It wasn't THAT nice where I'm at, but it was so gorgeous out and I enjoy a bit myself!!

Donna said...

Oh wow, in the 90's? sounds fabulous, don't blame you for having a crafting break, It's wet suits we have to wear when we go swimming over here lol. Catch ya tomorrow. Donna x

Susan said...

you had good weather no wonder I was chilly.(80's). the pool is ready for you and me in string bikini's, however the rest of the world may not be! :) LOL.

Elena said...

Can't wait to see your challnge card! Enjoy the waeather!

Donna said...

Hi Maria, lucky you going on vacation soon, are you off anywhere nice? We have had foul weather here in the UK today and it has been raining on and off all day :( things not good for us at the moment as we found out late last week that hubby has been made redundant and his last working day will be this Thursday...he has been with the company for 24 years....sadly not a good week for us! Hope you have a fab vacation :) Donna x

Beautiful Grace said...

A string bikini? I've gave those up about 30 years ago! :)

Beautiful Grace said...

oh, have a great vacation!