*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




April 11, 2009

A Very Purple Card!



Charisma Cardz challenged us to use purple & green, so I challenged myself to use my untouched cardstock in glorious green & orchid opulence....yeah, how often do you use yours?????????
I was pleasantly surprised with the result! The clincher was some digi paper I found on my thumb drive, I think it's from funky fairy. A lovely friend was over the other night and she had some Angel Co stamps, isn't this little guy adorable! I used CPS's sketch, and Lili of the Valley Ch. had a theme of humor/fun, so I thought this bunny looked fun and the sentiment was perfect for what I needed to say! Look, I actually did the inside of a card. Go easy on me, this is one of my first "insides" but that's what


the ABC challenge wanted to see! I had a flow of mojo this morning so I'll be posting more later. I'm baking today and will be taking a break tomorrow, I can't believe Easter is here! Easter Blessings to you all!!!!

19 comments:

Colleen said...

Gorgeous card Maria! Love the cute bunny!

Donna said...

Hi Maria, this is such a sweet card and the bunny image is gorgeous, I love the layout of this card and the papers are so scrummy :) hope you enjoyed your baking today, I'm doing mine tomorrow which will be a birthday cake for Sophie as she has a nut allergy and we can't buy shop bought cakes. It sounds like you are having a lovely weekend :) Donna x

Helen said...

Fab card! Love the sebtiment inside - perfect for the image!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x

Donna said...

Well done you! Your card is fabulous and the inside just as fabby as the outside, I love to do the inside of my cards it really makes a difference i think. Your right, this little bunny is so adorable and the sentiment is just perfect with him. Hugs Donna x

Danni said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!! Love it!!

Heather said...

I love the colors your used for this. Great job!

Cathy said...

Fab cardand great inside Maria.
Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this time.
Cathy xx

cats whiskers said...

Hi Maria thanks for joining us again with such a cute card, love the colours
hugs Jacqui x

Nicola said...

Ooh I love that paper and what a gorgeous stamp - love your inside too Maria - absolutely gorgeous card my dear. -x-

Elena said...

So precious! I love this purple color! Love the inside too!

Ann said...

Maria this is gorgeous and the sentiment inside is just perfect to go with the image. Love it.
Ann xxx

Leanne said...

Lovely card, the image is very cute!
Thanks for joining in with the Charisma Cardz Challenge - good luck!
Leanne :o)
xx

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Now this is just as sweet as can be!! First, I just ADORE the colors!! ;) And that little bunny sticking out is too sweet!!! TFS!

Monica Anderberg said...

I really love your color combo on this! It is faboulous. Thanks for sharing your wonderful things!

BR/Monica at scrapoleket.blogspot.com

Vee said...

Wow!! love this card and that little bunny is gorgeous.Thanks for joining the Charisma challenge this week.
xx Vee

stampingheaven said...

As always Maria another fantastic card. Thanks for joining in the ABC fun this week.

Joy said...

What a gorgeous card, I love those papers. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Joy xx

Janna said...

Ohhh so, so pretty!!! I just love the beautiful sparkly purple paper and the way the green just pops off of it! The punches you used are incredible and I adore that flourish! Too cute!! But your inside is beautiful! You did a great job!!!

Smiles,
janna

Daisychain said...

Great card, love the bunny image. Thanks for joining us at LOTV this week.

Hugs Christine