*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




April 14, 2009

Wild Thing in Orange & Brown!



Here's something new for me....stickers! While craft shopping the other week I saw these awesome sparkly stickers and had to have them!!! I didn't know what I was going to do with them but needed them. Well, when the lovely Donna choose the challenge this week on Secret Crafter Sat, I knew my stickers had a destiny! Donna not only provided this fabby sketch but also a color combo of orange & brown. yeah! I used MME papers and some gold shimmery ribbon. The sentiment Wild is a rub on! I did use one stamp...the branch, it's from Clear Dollar Stamps just nutty set. It's so shiny and shimmery IRL! Saturday Surprise issued a challenge this week~Wild Things and the Crazy Amigo challenge's theme was nature. All great challenges for inspiration, check them out!! Hope you all had a fabulous Tuesday!!! Abundant Blessings to you!!

22 comments:

Nilla said...

Wow, great card love the shiny details! hugs from Nilla

Heather said...

WOW! Those stickers are super cool! Great project, this turned out really neat!

Danni said...

Oh this is so pretty!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Good choice! Don't you just love when a craft purchase turns out to be the perfect focal point for a creation?!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a lovely comment.
FYI, on the second Tuesday of every month, D&K, the S2Girls, posts a challenge on their papercrafting challenge blog.

yvonne said...

What an unusal card. I do love the way you have used the stickers, work so well.
Tahnk you for your lovely comments on my blog, for my card, and my lovely Grandson. yes, he is a blessing. so many problems, but he arrived safe and sound. My little treasure.:)

Hermine said...

its beautiful!

Femmy said...

beautiful card!!!

bolha said...

Fabulous card! Stickers are hot! :)
x Natasha x

Heather Robinson said...

This is a very darling and beautifully designed "wild thing". Thanks so much for participating in the Saturday Surprise challenge this week.

Elena said...

Wow! Isn't it is something! Looks like the stickers were waiting for you!

peggysue said...

That is really cute, what a neat owl! Great colors too.

Nicola said...

Fabulous card Maria ... I just love what you have created from stickers - no stopping you now. -x-

Donna said...

Wow Maria, this card is just gorgeous, I love the little owl sticker and how you have followed the sketch and all the elements of this card come together so well, such sweet little flowers too :) thanks for playing along with us this week Maria, your card rocks and I'm so pleased this little owl had such a good use lol! Donna x

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Maria, this is just gorgeous!! I really love the sparkly details and the image is awesome!! :)

Jane Carroll said...

great card

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

hugs Jane x

Lynn Stevens said...

your owls awesome

LOUISE said...

Great card Maria, love the Owl, he is sweet. LOuise x

brenda said...

That works really well, great card.

Brenda

Shirley said...

I love love love him! Owls are my favorite and he is just wonderful and the card is just beautiful. Love those colors.

CraftyC said...

Your card is lovely. Thanks for taking part in this weeks SCSC!
Clairexx

Jill said...

fantastic card I love the owl image very cute, thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

Janna said...

What a great idea! i am so scared of stickers so rarely if ever use them but I absolutely adore them! now I feel inspired! I just adore the owl and hte great flowers but the wild rub on is just amazing!!! You did a fabulous job with this card and using the color combo!

Smiles,
janna