*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




May 19, 2009

DTC #7


Happy Tuesday! It's time for another Digital Tuesday Challenge! Our super talented leader Ellie has challenged us to use 'tags' this week! I made a sweet little tag for Sammy Squirrel to sit on while he's enjoying his sweet, sweet strawberries! This card was pre-vacation & scheduled, hence the embossed flower, the ribbon and the MS scallop punch!
When we left for vacation in April, our strawberry patch was just starting to bloom with little white flowers! I'm hoping we'll have sweet strawberries like Sammy's by the time we return home!!
Our wonderful sponsor this week is the lovely & talented Tracey Lynn Miller, of Fred She Said, who will be giving away 2 sets and one single image....I just love her Emma images! So, I hope you have a chance to play along. Please checkout the rest of the DT's wonderful 'tagged' creations...
Thanks so much for stopping by! I should be back to reality and routine, so I'll be visiting and catching up with you all in these next few days! Missed you all! Blessings for peace and much love over you!

23 comments:

Donna said...

Fantastic card Maria, such a cute little sqirrel and such gorgeous colours you have used :) I hope you have had the bestest vacation ever and I just know that you will be looking forward to getting back to all your crafting goodies :) Donna x

brenda said...

Morning Maria, Pretty card and such vibrant colours. Thank you for stopping by my blog.

B xx

Nicola said...

Totally adorable card Maria, he really looks as though he is enjoying those strawberries. Love your colouring and combo here.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Karen said...

Maria...so SWEET!! Love the colors, the embossed flower, Sammy...love it all! Great job!

Anesha said...

Really lovely card, love the colours. thanks for visiting my blog. Anesha

Jaspere said...

This is adorable. Love the textured flower and how you colored that adorable squirrle. Super Cute.

Karen said...

Cuute card! Love the ribbon on the dot scallop border and the image is a cutie! :>

Ann said...

Hope you had a fantastic vacation Maria. Good to have you back - love your card for the digital challenge. I'm hope to join in this but where does the time go. Having said that I'm a slow card maker - I like to ponder the colours and general mess around. Ah well I'm doing it for fun and not a living - which is a good job.
Ann xxx

Christine Riley said...

This is too cute! I love that image and the colors you chose. Just adorable! :)
Hugs, Christine

Danni said...

So sweet!

Deb Neerman said...

LOVE it! This color combination is perfect and I love that image!

Tab said...

Fab card, such a sweet image and I love the colours that you have used too!
Hugs Tab xxx

Donna said...

Hi Maria, I'm back again.....I meant to say thank you this morning for the beautiful little card you sent me, I absolutely love all the glitter and the colours on the card are divine :) Thanks also for the beautiful little flowers you sent me they are gorgeously pretty and I can't wait to get crafting with them. Thank you for being such a wonderful crafty friend :) Donna x

Jodi said...

I love your image and pretty coloring!! These are one of my favorite colors. =)
Hugs
Jodi =)

Paula said...

Such a fab card Maria i adore the colours.
Paula xxxx

Anneke said...

such an adorable card.
love everything on your blog

Joan said...

Very cute card!

linda said...

Wow - that is a fantastic card design - so adorable! Everything matches perfectly, love the stamp and coordinating style...thanks for sharing! :P

debra said...

Hey Maria you back safe and sound
good. It seems donkeys since i last left a comment and checked your blog, great looking and very cute card. Take care
hugs Debra

Kim Dellow said...

Wonderful card Maria, so cute. Kim

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

TEEHEE!! What a nutty squirrel!! Adorable card Maria!! :)

Femmy said...

just beautiful!! love the image and design!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Your coloring is gorgeous! What a fabulous card!