*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




May 22, 2009

Rocking Teen Birthday!




Here's a quickie b'day card for a teen I know! He plays electric guitar with the worship team at our church! I originally bought this H&M stamp set for the guitar but I was able to ink up some of the other stamps when I saw The Corrosive Challenge this week was rock music! The Crafty Creations challenge was to use metal and Paper Blooms gave color inspiration with red, white & blue! The layout was inspired by Laura's #26 sketch over @ 2 Sketches 4 You, though it took on a life of it's own!

Are you getting ready for a "rockin" weekend? We have a few things planned but I hope to be able to craft a little this weekend too, I still feel a bit "removed" since returning from vaca! Abundant Blessings to all who read here!

19 comments:

Janet said...

such a great card! thanks for playing:)
hugs

jacque4u2c said...

Just stunning! I really love the theme! Just great!!!! Thanks for joining in the challenge!

Laura Davis said...

Darling! He will adore this card:) Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Donna said...

Hi Maria, oh I've missed visiting you and seeing your lovely cards, this card is just fabulous and perfect for a teenager, very cool! I'm feeling a bit like yourself and very removed after my holiday, I think I left my Mojo in Gibraltar, I'll have to see if my sister will post it back, so I've ended up spending the evening tidying my craft room lol. Enjoy your weekend. Donna x

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome card!!

Saskia said...

Great card! So perfect for a teenager! I love the small 'metal' rounds!

Thanks for taking part at the Crafty Creations Challenge of this week!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Donna said...

Fantastic card Maria, the stamped image is fantastic and so is the embossing, I'm sure this card will be a great hit.....get it lol! :) Donna x

Elena said...

What a rocking card! I love the background with the guitars!!! So cool!

Melissa Craig said...

Very cute card! Thanks for playing!!!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

TEEHEE!! Oh now this is waaaay cool girl!! ;) My teen would just love this!! Love that guitar image!!

Valems said...

Hi Maria! Your card really rocks! I love it!
Thanks for joining us at Corrosive challenges this week :)
Vanja

Rose said...

This is perfect for a teen on the worship team!! thanks for joining paper blooms this week and good luck in the drawing :D

Jaime said...

wow 4 challenges, I am impressed. The card looks rocking! Thanks for playing with CCC this week!

Cassie said...

Super cool card! Thanks for playing over at Paper Blooms ;D

acreativeneed said...

Way to rock all these challenges, Maria!! Such a fun card!! Thanks for playing in our metal challenge at Crafty Creations!
Smiles,Deena

Passionate about Crafting said...

This card would be great for my rockin' nephews, love the way to added the "heavy metal"

Nicola said...

You sure have rocked this challenge Maria, love your stamp and fab embossing.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Emma said...

Totally brilliant card, amazing!!
Emma x

Paula said...

Hi Maria what a fabulous male card. Thanks for taking part in the Crafty Creations Challenge.
Paula xxxx