*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




May 15, 2009

Vacation card #2







I'm feeling way out of my element! All my "stuff" is back in PA....but we stamper must forge ahead, so...



Since I don't have all my coloring tools at hand, I went with digi papers and a CG scripture, always a winner!

These are some of the Morris Dance papers from Kaboodle, aren't they luxurious? My trusty flower & leaf punches have traveled with me!

How's this for limited supplies?! Pretty huh?



Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate all your well wishes & prayers for our vacation and safe travels across this gorgeous USA!!

Many Blessings to you all!

10 comments:

Patti J said...

Have a wonderful trip! Your card is amazing, for having no supplies, it is DOUBLY so!!! I've asked God to wrap his arms around you all and keep you safe on your travels! Have fun and keep posting!

Danni said...

Very pretty card!

Anjou Krelovich said...

Great card! I just love those papers! Hope you vacation is fun!

Anonymous said...

What wonderful scripture plus beautiful colors make for a great great card - love it.


God Bless - Fran

Allison said...

lovely card, great papers
AllisonX

Emma said...

Hi Maria
Gorgeous card, I love the colours.
Emma x

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Hey Maria!! You did an excellent job without having all your crafts as hand!! I know what that's like and it's a challenge all it's own!! :) Thanks for sharing with us hun!!

Elena said...

You are a real inspiration, Maria! And very talented! I would never make a card as beautiful as yours being away from my stamp room! Love this very gorgeous card!!!

LeAnne said...

Lovely card!

Nicola said...

Such an elegant card, love your sentiment and papers Maria.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-