*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




June 10, 2009

Anki's Sweethearts Series 2 Sneak Peek

ETA: BLOG CANDY

Today is the day! Time for a sneak peek of the new Anki's Sweetheart series 2!
This is Cathrine, isn't she lovely?
I just loved coloring her and those pretty little kitties! Anki created her stamps exclusively for Susana's Custom Art and Card Design Shop! I'm so excited for Anki! I will have another sneak peek tomorrow and the big release in on Friday, June 12! All of us on the design team are showing peeks today....different ones. So hop over to the SCACD store and click on their names along the sidebar!
So, onto the card...isn't it peachey keen? Now there's a color I almost never use. Not on purpose, I just never think of it, but I like it! I was inspired by the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge over @Hope Stamps Eternal! Rachel always finds the loveliest cupcakes!! De-lish! This fab sketch is from Mary Jo's Monday Lunchtime sketch challenge! My papers are K&co and SU! kraft. The embossed punched retro flower is SU! blush blossom c.s. and sponged with the same. I hope you enjoyed this first sneak peek and come back for another one tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by...many blessings to you all!

ETA: There's BLOG CANDY involved with this new release fun!
What can you win:-(1) full set of the new Anki's Sweethearts stamps (series 2)-(1) one colored & signed print of Isac by illustrator Anki Bargman. How can you win:-Hop around the DT blogs & leave 1 comment on each DT member's blog -Then go back to the Follow Your Heart store blog & leave a comment on the appropriate post, letting us know you did the above task-You have until Thursday night (June 11th) at 11 pm (EST) to enter!! Winner will be picked by random.org and announced at 5 am (EST)!

32 comments:

Anki said...

I'm so happy that you like them Maria.
Love your soft take on this one.
Kram - Anki

NatashaMay said...

Very cute! Love the papers.
x Natasha x

Heather said...

GORGEOUS card Maria. I love how you colored here. Love that Cuttlebugged flower too! Beautiful! Hope you have a great day!

Mireille said...

What is she sweet. beautiful work.
Mireille

Beautiful Grace said...

i particularly like the your three dimensional flowers! You are so talented!!!

Love...
Beautiful Grace

Jennifer (SCS: jennifer-g) said...

Very pretty Maria! Love the soft colors!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOW!! What a really sweet image Maria!! Your coloring is fabulous and that flower is just amazing!! ;) TFS!

Suzanne J Dean said...

So adorable & pretty Maria--I love the color combo you used & great flowers too. She looks fabulous!

hugz,
Suzanne

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

this is fabulous. she's adorable and your colors are super.

hugsm

Christina said...

I love the way you colored it!

Jana M. said...

Beautiful card, Maria! This blog hop was fun. Everyone's cards were so fabulous!

Alex said...

Gorgeous card. I really like the colors and papers you selected. The texture on the flower is wonderful!

Justine said...

Great job Maria

Danni said...

This is gorgeous!! Wow!! You really did a fantastic job!! Love it!

Elena said...

What a precious scene! I lov ethis little girl and her kitties! Love the beautiful colors you used!

My name is Wynneth said...

Beautiful card and those flowers are so pretty :0)

wynneth
x

Froggy said...

adorable! i really really like this stamp!! :)

Cammy said...

Adorable card! Love this image!

Debby said...

She's purty. Love your composition.

Donna said...

Hi Maria, this is such a beautiful little card and the image is sooooo cute. the colours and papers on this card are perfectly matched :) the weather was very wet for Sophie's school trip today :( they had a picnic indoors at a church that was local to the museum as it was too wet outdoors. I wish I could give you some hints and tips about 'time' I guess I must just be a fast typer lol! :) Donna x

Tenia Nelson said...

Cute card!!

Katarina said...

Your card looks so different. It's very very beautiful!

Stampin_melissa said...

What a lovely card! This image was made for coloring!

marsha said...

Beautiful card Maria! I just love your colors and the paper you chose.

Hugs,
Marsha

Iris said...

Very pretty card and I love the colors you used!

Hugs,
Iris

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Such sweet colors for such a sweet image! Love your flowers and your combination of papers on this!!

Secret Dreams And Passions said...

Catherine is so beautiful... your card is very pretty, and th eperson recieveing it will indeed feel very special with this card.
I really like the new releases, or should I say what I've seen of it, but I'm absolutely sure I will love what I have not seen.
I thank you for the wishes of blessings, we all need the blessings of our Lord and Savior, what God we serve!!!
Denise from OHio
Phil4:13

joyce said...

Very cute card. love the color combo you used.

Crazy Creations said...

I LOVE IT ,I WANT THEM ALL !!!!!!

L.Nielsen (Lynda) said...

Such a beautiful card! I love the soft colors, and those DP's are delish! =)
Hugs
Lynda =)

Morfen said...

What a beautiful card! So sweet!

MJ said...

Well this is just darling! How cute you did a great job with the sketch. Thanks so much for playing along. I love the flowers and the colors.