*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




June 29, 2009

Fourth of July ATC!


ATC....
It's time for a new challenge over on the Squigglefly Challenge blog! This week we are making ATC (artist trading cards, 2.5 x 3.5 inches) They're really fun to make and you can swap 'em or use them on a card.

I chose this little celebratory kitty, he's all ready for the upcoming holiday! I simply found a pc of red textured cardstock (it was already torn), printed my Squigglefly kitty in the appropriate size ( I love digis) actually I printed him twice so I could layer it! I used a Studio G $ stamp from Michaels and some gems/glitter/bling. He's colored with Prisma markers! Too fun!

Squigglefly.com is adding new images all the time, our artists are in overdrive!!! And they are soooo affordable, many for under a $! So I hope you can play along today!

Also, we are having a HUGE blog hop Wed, July 1st and Thur, July 2nd.....and there will be prizes!!!! yay! Stay tuned!
And the lovely announcement I told you Squigglefly was soon making is this....

In the month of July, Squigglefly.com will be donating 50% of all sales in the "Animals" category to the ASPCA. The ASPCA is a humane organization seeking to eliminate cruelty to animals by removing them from cruelty situations and finding them new, loving, forever homes. Way to go Squigglefly!!!!

Now for some more challenges!
Color Chef~ red/white/blue
Creative Belli challenge~Patriotic
Papertake Weekly~use a digi
Crafty Creations~stars & stripes
Charisma Cardz~my fourth entry!

Have a lovely day! Blessings!

21 comments:

Danni said...

How fun!! and cute!

Saskia said...

GREAT atc!!!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge!

Saskia :)

CraftyC said...

Cute ATC Maria, thats one very smilie cat!
Clairex

Dawny P said...

Hi Maria. This is a fantastic ATC!! Love that kitty image - really cute. Thank you for joining us at PTW. Hugs, Dawny xxx

Debby said...

Dang this is perfect! I didn't know you designed for Digital Tuesday. I keep trying to play along and am having a tough time. That's excellent. Hope you don't mind if I borrow some of your SF verbage here for my blog :-)

Holly said...

Maria this is just too cute for words! Love the star and red jewels and the dimensional kitty is perfect! Great job on meeting so many challenges too! I believe you are the queen of challenges!

Kelly Jo said...

super duper cute- love the bling!!

Sally said...

Great 4th of July card. Thanks for joining us at Charisma.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Now that's a really fun ATC!! I adore this patriotic kitty!! He makes me smile and you've done such a gorgeous job!! ;)

Emma said...

He, he how fab??!! I love the kitty.
Emma x

Dani said...

This is terrific! I love all the little bling, wonderful job! Thanks for playing with the Belli Challenge!

acreativeneed said...

Very cute, Maria! So glad to have you join us again at Crafty Creations Challenges!!
smiles,Deena

Elena said...

Absolutely adorable ATC! I love the sparkles you added, Maria!

Nicola said...

What an adorable kitty and patriotic too Maria. Great ATC sweetie.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Debbie said...

Your card is just too dang cute! Thanks for playing the belli challenge!

Holly said...

Such a CUTE kitty!!!

jdmommy said...

The look on the kitty's face made me laugh! Love the gems! Thanks for playing along on the Belli Challenge!!

Chrissy D said...

This is sooo cute! love the DP you chose for the Paper peicing!!! Thanks for playing along with the Belli Challenge Maria!

Joan Ervin said...

This is adorable, Maria!!! I love your little kitty and what beautiful coloring!!!! Thanks for joining us in the Belli challenge!!!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Very cute - adorable image! Great details! Thanks for playing in the Belli challenge!

Fern said...

Super cute card... Love the bling... Thanks for playing in the belli challenge...