*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




June 9, 2009

Grammar Counts!


Your nuts, you're nuts, you are nuts! Obviously grammar matters! You don't want to go around insulting someone! hehe!

It's time for another Digital Tuesday Challenge! Our lovely hostess this week is Lora and she is challenging all of us to make a bag or box! Great challenge Lora! The sponsoring store this week is My Grafico, they're giving one set of stamps to the winner! yea!
There are so many different bags and boxes to make, I chose A Sweet Treat box, found the template over on SCS! It's a very easy box to put together! Mine is rather plain, I'm using it as part of a Father's Day gift for my DH....I'm still thinking which tag I will permanently attach! hehe Everything that could go wrong while making this, went wrong! Another reason it's plain....I was just happy when it all went together and I was able to take a pix! I'm sure I'll make another one and really glam it up! I used one of my favorite squirrels...Sammy from Digital Stamp Oasis! I used oil pastels to color and the Creative Memories oak leaf punch. Checkout the other DT creations for more inspiration!
Amy
Anjou
Carisa
Ellie
Emma
Jenn
Lora
Martha
Michelle
Paula
Shelly

The Truly Scrumptious challenge was to use more than one fold and the Creative Inspiration Challenge was to use brown and blue! Thanks for stopping by! Blessings!

12 comments:

NatashaMay said...

Maria, this treat box is awesome. :)
x Natasha x

Donna said...

Brilliant little gift bag and just perfect for holding hubby's nuts...oops there goes my grammar out the window lol! Love the little squirrel on this one and the leaf punch you have used, I'm sure hubby will love this as a gift :) Donna x

Jodi said...

This is a very creative project, love how you used your cute little image! Very fun!
Hugs
Jodi =)

TeresaW said...

What a brilliant idea this is. Nuts - Squirrel - obvious really, and executed to perfection.

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

absolutely adorable. it never entered my mind on the grammar! but you sure made it funny. i think this is just super.

hugs,

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

TEE!! Too cute!! Love your fun project with the "pun" used in it!! :)

Allison said...

hehhe love your nutty project
AllisonX

yvonne said...

How lovely his he .. Nuts or not, lol
Lovely project you have done here.

Elena said...

Very creative and sweet box! The squirrel is perfect here!

Queenie said...

Great project and just nutty about it,lol!!!
Love it and thanks for joining us over at creative inspirations.
hugs
tracy
xxx

jude said...

Cute creation thanks for playing along with creative inspiration combo challenge this week.good luck judex

LOUISE said...

Great Project Maria, love the image, and the sentiment is great! Thanks for joining us again on Creative Inspirations Challenge. Louise x