*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




June 4, 2009

Nothing is Impossible!





Hope you all are having a great day!


Just a quickie for this post! It's homeschool evaluation day....I'm shuffling paperwork!

Isn't this just too funny! The Digi Shack had a 50% off sale the other week....who doesn't love a bargain? and digis are so inexpensive to begin with!

Only four challenges on this one:

Dare You 2 Digi~Donna B's lovely sketch!

One Stop Craft~Donna F's wonderful theme, "Let's Hear It For The Boys"!

Secret Crafter~Donna B's delightful colors of Pink, Brown & Turquoise!

And finally, Caz chose a Nip & punch challenge over @ Cute Card Thursday!

I believe these digi papers are Summer Driggs/Summertime designs. I watercolored the bird and CG'd the sentiment on the tag punch! Even though there's pink in the design paper, I thought this made a wonderful "MAN" card! I seem to rely on distressing when I can't add a lot of foo foo for a masculine card!

Well, off to be busy...Have an fabulous day! Blessings to you all!

20 comments:

Becky said...

This is way to funny, I can not stop laughing, and the sentiment is so on time with this image.

Donna said...

This is such a funny image Maria and makes a wonderful male card, love your colours and papers they go so perfectly. Enjoy your busy day, goodluck too. Donna x

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

TEEHEE!! I Love this image!! Too stinkin' cute!! :) You've colored it in perfectly!! Good luck with the paper work!

coldwaters2 said...

Lol oh my this is definitely a fun card love it and your colouring of that image is fab.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Lisa said...

Super cute!!! I struggle with "Man" cards too, but this one is just great :~)

Allison said...

what a super card Maria, love love love that image it is sooo cool and i love the colours you used- oh and did i say i loved it!!
AllisoNX

Larissa said...

Great card Maria! Great image and you coloured it perfect! Love what you did with the eyes.
Thanks for joining us at DU2DS!
Hugs,
Larissa

Donna said...

Fantastic card Maria, such a comical image and fab DP :) well done for meeting so many challenges again...you really are a superstar for incorporating so many challengs on one card....hope everything went well today and that you can sit back and relax tomorrow :) Donna x

Danni said...

This just makes me giggle! Wonderful job!

Jill said...

gorgeous card Maria I love the image, it's fab and gorgeous DP, thanks so much for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

Nicola said...

Wowee such a fabulous card and expert colouring Maria, I adore this creation.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Alanna said...

What a cute card and a darling stamp. One of these days, I'll have to try using a digital image. TFS.

Tenia Nelson said...

Fun card!!!

Shirley said...

A really wonderful fun card!!! I love how cute that is! Smiling here!

Beautiful Grace said...

We had our evaluation two Wednesdays ago! I had the affidavit notorized yesterday. Now, I just need to finish up the objectives and print them out. I think I'll wait to hand everything in until after Fire has his sports physical on the 17th, then I can hand that in at the same time. Did I tell you he is playing soccer for the high school? Have a great eval. day! :)

Elena said...

This card is awesome! Love, love the fun bird image!!!

Rica said...

This is delightful Maria, it really put a smile on my face. Fabulous colours and papers.
Forgive my lack of visits and comments - computer and other problems.
hugs Heather xx

acreativeneed said...

What a fabulous image!! Love this, it's just so adorable, Maria!
smiles,Deena

NatashaMay said...

This is one funny image.:) I love it! Great card.
x Natasha x

Scrubbysue said...

Hahahahahaha....what a cute card maria! we all tend to feel this way sometimes don't we??!! LOL I hope you have a great wknd. :)