*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




June 18, 2009

Wanna Hug?


Here's a little note card to bring a chuckle!
My Grafico store has a challenge blog, so I was looking through their downloads and found this little guy, FREE!
Their challenge is summer/sea...this will make a perfect 'hug' card, don't ya think? I'm sure it will bring a chuckle!
This orange fellow fits perfectly for the Dare U 2 digi challenge of orange and brown and I used the Card Pattern sketch; upside down! That's it, just a fun little card while I was playing around at the craft table! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Consider yourself {{HUGGED}}
Abundant Blessings to all who read here!

11 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

it is really such a joy to visit here. you always get me smiling!

hugs,

Martha said...

ahhh how cute, love what you did, so cute :)
thanks for playing with us ;)

Jill said...

fantastic card Maria great image hugs Jill x

Sandra said...

Hi Maria... this little guy has got plenty of 'arms' to give a great hug! Such a cheerful card. Thanks for joining in with this weeks 'Chocolate Orange' Dare.
Sandra x

Donna said...

Love this card Maria, love the little octupus and the way you have created the waves, very clever :) thanks for playing along with us again this week at Dare U :) Donna x

Abby said...

Hi Maria, Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely comment. It made my day. By the way, I've just posted some blog candy so be sure to visit real soon...Abby:)

Eveline said...

I made me smile too, your card. The little orange octopus looks so cute.
Eveline.

Elena said...

So sweet! The sentiment is perfect here! Thank you for brinning a smile to my face!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

TEEHEE!! HE made me smile!! This is adorable maria!! ;) TFS!

Debby said...

Most definately a perfect hug card. {{{{hugz}}}}

Donna said...

Oh my goodness, has it really been that long from I visited you? or have you just been spending too much time at the craft table? At least the kids don't think you've been kidnapped again he he. Love this little guy, adorable card, thanks for the hug right back at ya! Donna x