*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




June 16, 2009

Wedded Bliss


Hope you're enjoying your Tuesday! I'm having a blast hosting the Digital Tuesday Challenge today! I chose one of my favorite combos: Blue-Brown-Bling!
You can use any digi image for this challenge! To enter, simply create something fabulous following the theme, post it on your blog, then pop over to the challenge blog and leave us a comment with a direct link to your DTC creation! You can combine as many challenges with it as you possibly can! LOL That's what I did! Oh, and there's a prize....from our lovely sponsor: Doodle Palace! In need of inspiration, checkout my design teamates....
Now onto my card...
My image is morning glories from the Doodle Palace, watercolored it, popped parts and added Pearl Ex to highlight. I used the 'out of the box' technique, letting some of my image fall out of my white oval. The base card is CB'd with swiss dots for the Res-Q challenge to use embossed dots. Stamp with Fun also issued a dots theme this week while the ladies at OCC wanted us to use border punches. Weddings are the topic at The Pink Elephant, I used a rub-on for my sentiment and the sketch is from Stamp Something, though I veered a bit!
I really hope you have a chance to play along, I'd love to visit and see your fabulous creation!!!
Praying peace, joy and much love over you! Blessings!!!

24 comments:

Holly said...

Beautiful card Maria. I really like the double border!

coldwaters2 said...

Awesome choice of colours Maria I am already getting a few ideas and your card is so beautiful and inspirational will help the ideas come faster.....I hope lol.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Andrea said...

Beautiful card.
xAndrea

Heather said...

This is beautiful! What a gorgeous color combo. Perfect for that image. Great job!

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Oh my goodness Maria, what a fabulous card hunny and such a lovely colour combination, will have to try and take part this week. Hugs Linda x

tina46 said...

beautiful card !!wonderful image !! thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs tina46
swf-team

Donna said...

Congratulations on hosting this challenge Maria, the colours on this card are gorgeous and you have water coloured the flowers brilliantly, very pretty card indeed :) Donna x

Danni said...

So very beautiful!! Wonderful card!

JoAnn (sarahzoe) said...

Gorgeous morning glories. Love the whole card...it's beautifully done. Thanks for including the Resq challenge witht he other.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow Maria!! What a gorgeous wedding card!!! Love the colors and design with your gorgeous coloring!!

Elena said...

Very beautiful card, Maria! I love how you colored the flowers! Love the embossed background too!

Ann said...

Beautiful card - I love the colours, the image - everything about it.
Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

TeresaW said...

This is a brilliant card, I love the stamp and the colours you have chosen with this. I may even have to have a go at the challenge.

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Wow Maria, i love this card it looks very classy hunny such beautiful colours. Thank you for entering my blog candy and good luck. Hug slinda x

naturecoastcrafter said...

Wow, wow, wow, and by the way, did I say WOW! This card is lovely. Perfect for Karolyn's challenge. Thanks for coming over to the RESQ and providing such a lovely contribution!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOWZER!! Now this is one gorgeous card Maria!! I really love the elegance of it!! What a fun challenge this was too!! Thanks for inviting me to it!! :)

Nicola said...

Ooh these flowers are sopretty and wonderfully coloured Maria and your swiss dots pop this whole gorgeous creation.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

NatashaMay said...

Gorgeous card. I love this color combo as well.

Jill said...

beautiful card Maria so elegant I love the flowers and wow your colouring is wonderful hugs Jill xx

Scrubbysue said...

What a beautiful card! I love the colors and all the layers. The image is wonderful and your coloring is awesome!

Karolyn Loncon said...

Well, how clever are you?!! So many challenges in one beautiful card!! Those morning glories are to die for, and your colors and DP - spectacular!! Great job, Maria!

Debby said...

Maria this is beautiful! Your coloring is fantastic!

Carol said...

Beautiful Maria!...love the morning glories... coloured to perfection :)
Well done on all the challenges and thanks for sharing your gorgeous card with us at TPE...

Hugs
Carol x

LORi said...

Fabulous Maria!!
Thanks for joining us at TPE this week!!!

HUGS ~ LORI