*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




July 14, 2009

Dog-gone Birthdays!

Welcome to another Digital Tuesday Challenge day! yay! Today the lovely Shelly has issued the challenge..."Easy as 1,2,3!"
1 digi image, 2 designer papers and 3 embellishments!

Our wonderful sponsor this week is The Character Cafe'. They will be giving away 3 images of the winner's choice.

This sweet little pooch was a freebie from Crystal over at The Rustic Daisy a while back! Crystal is a lovely new artist for Squigglefly, you can see her other images HERE! The pawprint paper is a current FREEbie from Squigglefly! Well I glitz and glittered, watercolored, cut and popped this little fellow and just had some fun! That's what this hobby is all about, right? Those spots at the top are bright red gems! lol

The sentiments were CG. "Another Year.." and the inside says..."If it makes you feel any better, in dog years you'd be dead. Happy Birthday, for what it's worth!"
So, I hope you have an opportunity to play along this week with the Digital Tuesday Challenge! For more inspiration, checkout what my fellow DT's have done...

And here's the challenge list!
The Digital Tuesday Challenge~1 digi image, 2 DP, 3 embellies.
Banana Split Sun.~the sketch.
One Stop Craft~furry things
Corrosive challenge~dogs
CCEE~footprints.
OCC~pet parade.
Die Cut Dreams~glamour & glitz
This card practically made itself with these challenges! I'll be posting my DT card for the TIOT challenge a little later, with some CANDY info! Stay tuned!

Well, I hope you have a tail-waggin' day! Be Blessed!

21 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh I love this card Maria the papers a a great accompaniment to that cute image just perfect.

Hugs
Lorraine x

StampOwl said...

wow that is a lot of challenges, great card

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh just darling!!

Teresa said...

What an adorable card. I'm getting a puppy next week so I'm all about dogs. That quote made me LOL! Thanks for joining in the banana challenge

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

TEE!! What a cutie!! Doggone birthdays for sure!! Sweet image and colors!! :)

Wendy said...

This card is so cute. I love the image and the pawprint paper. The sentiment inside cracked me up! Thanks for playing in 2RB's challenge.

Holly said...

oh gosh Maria, this is darling! I really am loving the sketch! The whole thing would make a great frame for a photo of a pet!
I love the little collar you gave the dog too.

Donna said...

Fantastic card Maria, I love the layout on this card and the lil dog is super cute, fabby papers too, I really like this card :) Donna x

Susie Sugar said...

Wow love your cute image and fantastic colouring
Gorgeous designs and detail as well
thanks for playing along with us at DCD
Hugs Susie xx

Heather the Mooselover said...

Dog-gone what a sweet card! Adorable dog and I love how you did the frame.

Jeanette - said...

what a fun and sweet card! I love the red :) Thanks for joining us in the 2RedBananas challenge!

Elena said...

Wow! The most adorable card! I love the frame you created!!!

Ruby said...

Great card Maria and I LOVE the sentiment!! Fab! :o)

Heather said...

Too cute!! Love the cute frame you've made up..

Deb Neerman said...

Tooooooooo stinkin' cute!

Emma said...

Fantastic card and sooo cute. Thanks for the info on the free paper.
Emma x

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Super card really fun image, well done on combining so many challenges too. Thankyou for joining in the DCD challenge this week and good luck.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Sharon said...

Just brilliant Maria. You always have such a fun sense of humour. Beautifully made. Sorry I'm commenting at the last minute, it's been a really busy week for me. Hope you are well.
Sharon xx

Karen R said...

ohh Maria that is so cute & I do love the paw print paper

Leslie said...

What a fun card. Such cute paper and fun image. Thanks for playing. Leslie

Janet said...

awwwwwwww what a cute card! thanks for playing:)
hugs