*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




July 19, 2009

Fred, She Said Fun, Freebie & a Challenge!


Hi All!
Just a quickie post today with a quickie card and a FUN announcement!

FRED, SHE SAID is hosting a challenge tomorrow, Monday, July 20th! Yep, and Tracey will be offering a digital FREEbie to use. Doesn't that sound fun??? And there will be prizes!!!!

It's all to celebrate the release of some fabulous new images. I love 'em! And you'll be able to hop around the design team blogs and see them in living color! So exciting....so set your alarm clock....the fun starts Monday morning!

So for my quickie card....I used the colors from the angelic ladies over @ The Divine Diva Inspirational challenge, aren't they scrumptious?! The flower is, of course, Fred, She Said and is printed on digital design paper from Summer Driggs (relax collection). The ribbon and button are elements from the same collection! The sentiment is clear embossed.
I really fought myself to not add swirls and more stamping, it's hard to keep a card clean! I believe this qualifies for the OCC challenge to use three different embellies and the All Sorts Challenge is use one of anything.....1 flower (layers don't count its a dahlia), 1 ribbon, 1 button, 1 stamped image, 1 cs., 1 dp, 1 brad........lol, there ya go!

So, remember to stay tuned for fun, a challenge and a FREEbie! Enjoy your Sunday! May the Son shine brightly on you! Blessings!

17 comments:

Donna said...

Hi Maria, I'm just off to bed but wanted to comment on your card before I go :) gorgeous colours on this card and the DP are beautiful and I love the simplicity of your layout, very nice indeed :) I hope you are having a lovely Sunday :) Donna x

Danni said...

What a pretty card!! Wonderful job!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh this is beautiful! and i love the one you did for Doodle Palace too!

hugs,

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Maria this is stunning I love this style of card the colours are fab and so is the flower I love it.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Alanna said...

Gorgeous Maria. I love the flowers.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOWZER!! Maria, this is just stunning!! I sure love the pretty blue flower!! ;)

Holly said...

Maria this is so pretty! The colors are wonderful choices! I'll have to see if I can make one for that challenge. You amaze me yet again with all the challenges you met. What came first, the challenges or the card? LOL!

Jen said...

Pretty Maria, love the color combo!!

Looking forward to Tracey's fun tomorrow too!!

Hugs,
Jen

Cheryl Joshua said...

Gorgeous,love the colours and fab design and a beautiful flower.....love it!!!
xx

MrsMomma said...

I love that flower! Very pretty card. :)

Debby said...

Very pretty!

Lisa said...

Hi Maria, Lovely card! Such a pretty flower.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

Lisa x

maxine said...

I love this card, the colours are great together. There is something on my blog for you.

Jules said...

Hi Maria

A beautiful card and I love, love , love that flower!!!

Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.

Love Jules xx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Maria

Love the colours you have used and that flower is fab
thanks for playing Allsorts

Emma xxx

scrapnnMO said...

It's absolutely GORGEOUS Maria! Love the color scheme! :)
♥Dawn♥

Elena said...

Gorgeous card! Really love the colors and flower!