*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




July 20, 2009

Fred, She Said Fun, Freebie & a Challenge TODAY!


























Happy Monday!
Are you ready for a challenge???? How about a digi FREEbie so you can play along????

Well, today at FRED,SHE SAID we're celebrating the release of some fabulous new images and we want you to have a chance to win ALL of them! woohoo!

This little cutie on my card is from the Miss Bitty set...once again Tracey thought of everything...Miss Bitty comes with wings, w/o wings, different dresses, different expressions, ready to print and that's just one set. Let's just say Tracey was really busy! I'm sure you'll be pleased! I used Martha Stewart papers on this one...I'll have more to show you later! My sketch is based on the sketch this week from Sketch Girl! The colors were inspired by the Simon Says challenge to use summer/fruity colors...I chose lemon & lime...ahhh, refreshing!

Now hop over to FRED,SHE SAID and grab your FREEbie and create something fabulous! Checkout the rest of the design team and see what fabulous creations they have to show you!

I'm off to pounce on a pile of paperwork....I will overcome! And I almost forgot I have some deadlines to mail in our homeschool objectives/goals, the school district needs to know our children are going to receive a 'proper' education! yah, don't get me started on that one! lol Grace abounds!
Blessings!

26 comments:

MrsMomma said...

That's a beautiful card! I love her sparkly wings and that flower is quickly becoming a favorite!

Donna said...

Simply gorgeous Maria, love the new Emma and the dahlia and the fabulous paper too.
hugs
Donna xx

Tracey Lynn 'Fred' Miller said...

Beautiful, Maria! I love the little sentiment :)

Hugs, Fred

~Michelle~ said...

wow...I love her paper pieced dress! Simply can't wait to do that myself! CUTE!!!! :)

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

this is fabulous. that flower is perfect with that adorable image. have a wonderful day!

hugs,

Alanna said...

What a darling image and there's that fabulous flower again. Have a great Monday Maria.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh this is gorgeous Maria I have visited FSS and bought the new flowers and butterflies....how can I resist these beautiful digi stamps I also got the freebie so thought I might have ago. I hope I can follow your lovely example.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh Maria!! This is so super sweet!! I love your fun coloring and the flower is just fabulous girl!! Nicely done!! ;) HUGS

Donna said...

Hey Maria, your little card is so sweet I love this lil girlie butterfly and the colours and apeprs are perfect, love your choice of sentiment too...good luck with your paperwork, rather you than me lol! :) Donna x

Holly said...

Love the paper piecing on this Maria! Thanks for cluing us in on the freebie too!

BonnieRose said...

this is gorgeous!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Soooo cute! Love the little fairy girl with her paper pieced dress and sparkly wings!!

maxine said...

This is a beautiful card Maria.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Maria :-) I love lemon and lime ,, especially when combined with a drop of gin :-) LOL :-) Love the image and the papers you used are pefect :-)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)

Lorraine x

SimonSaysStamp.com said...

What a beautiful card! You did a great job making the flower, looks awesome!! Thanks again for joining the Simon Says Stamp challenge!!

Sammi said...

Gorgeous Maria!! She is sooo cute!
Love your card!
Hope you got the paperwork done without too much stress :)
Sammi
xxx

Tiffany Heilman said...

such a cute little girl. Love the wings! Thanks for playing along at sketch girl.

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!! tfs!!

NatashaMay said...

This fairy is just adorable. Thanks Maria for letting me know about the freebie. I hope I'll have time to participate. :)

Jen said...

Very cute!!

debby4000 said...

Adorable card, what fab colours and love the flower.
luv
Debby

Elena said...

Beautiful card, Maria! Love this cute little girl!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

This is such a cute card! Thank you so much for playing and I'll hope you'll participate with Sketch 2!

Alyssa said...

What a great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing with the Sketch Girls ;o)

Joanne said...

Such a sweet card! Well done!

Charlene said...

She's just precious. Perfect choice of paper with that delicious flower!!