*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




July 7, 2009

Rubber meets digital Scrapbooking!

And now for something completely different!

This week at the Try It Out Tuesday challenge over at the SCACD store blog, Follow Your Heart, lead DT, Suzanne challenged us to make a scrapbook page! Talk about comfort zones....eek! The only scrapbooking I've done in the last 2+years is digital! Or quick pages, digitally created and printed out. You then flop your picture on, slap it in the book and tah dah your done! I know, I know, all my scrapper friends have a cringe on their faces. Sorry!
So, with this challenge, I thought I would combine the two worlds and use my little Sweetheart-Felicia on this beachy page! This Freebie QP (quick page) is from Les Scraps de Cesspav and Felicia is colored with Prismas! Now I know there are some fabulous scrapping gals out there, I hope you play along with the TIOT challenge this week and show me how it's done!!!! lol I would love to see what you can do, so I'll be checking the Follow Your Heart blog to be inspired by you! You can check out the blog to see all the fantastic creations from the rest of the DT! Have a lovely day! Blessings!

11 comments:

Danni said...

Very nice!! How clever!

Suzanne J Dean said...

Such a fun scrappin' page--love all the beach elements & of course the image is fabulous! Great combining of digi & real--just wonderful!

hugz,
Suzanne

Donna said...

Oh well done Maria, you have combined the two beautifully, such a lovely scene too :) Donna x

TERIBERI said...

OMG Maria - the colors on this layout are sooooo BEAUTIFUL!!!! Love the way you incorporated the stamp into this layout - AMAZING!!!
Hugs, T

Jennifer {jennifer-g} said...

Maria, what a cool idea!! Love how you added that Felicia into the digi layout, that ROCKS!!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Very clever indeed. All my scrapping is done digital too...but I didn't think to combine them like this!! Love the beach scene - super cute!

Elena said...

You are so talnted, Maria! Love how you combined the digital elements with stamp! So creative!

Shirley said...

Very striking, Maria. I know I don't need to comment on all, but I am addicted to enjoying certain blogs and yours is one! I love your art!

NatashaMay said...

You did an amazing job with this scrapbooking page. I must admit I haven't yet tried scrapbooking. It hasn't called to me yet. :):)

maxine said...

This is a great card, makes me want to go on holiday. Hope you are having a lovely week Maxine x

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOW!! Now this is very clever!! I'll have to check into that for sure, but I love what you've done!! This is just amazing!! TFS! :)