*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




July 14, 2009

A Sweetheart Just for You!




I hope you are enjoying your Tuesday!
I know the SCACD ladies are....it's Try It Out Tuesday and it's always fun to see what challenge Suzanne will have for us!

This week the TIOT challenge over on Susana's Custom Art & Card Design store blog, Follow Your Heart is a sketch with a twist...make a birthday card!


I have used my little Emilia from the Anki's Sweetheart Series 2! Isn't she lovely?! She is colored with Prismas, cut and popped. Her basket and flowers are popped a second time. I enjoyed using the blues and greens on this one, the DP is MME-everyday tango! The sentiment, "Just for you" is CG.
Susana has a 25% off special on the newest Series 2 Anki's Sweethearts set! How cool is that?!

While you're over on the store blog, Follow Your Heart, you might notice some CANDY up for grabs.......yep, I told ya some big fun was coming with the new release of the Exclusive line of Elisabeth Bell stamps!!!! And this is just the start!
Make sure you're signed up for the SCACD newsletter!


Now for the challenges...
Try It Out Tuesday~sketch and theme-birthday.
Divine Diva Insp.~I chose my colors from the insp. artwork
Creative Belli~texture
Creative Inspiration (Wed)~gems/pearls
Stamp with Fun~use punches or shapes.
Creative Inspiration (Sun)~something old, something new, borrowed and blue!
My old is the pearl from a very old hair barrette, my new is my Sweetheart Emilia, borrowed-the circle punch I used is actually my SILs and blue....that was the easy part!

Well, that's it for my second post today! The Digital Tuesday Challenge info with FREEbies is below!
Praying Peace, joy and much love over you! Blessings!

31 comments:

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good afaternoon Maria, wow what a really lovely card hunny, i am loving the adorable image you've used, its soooo cute! hope you are well and enjoying some good weather, its absolutely tipping it down here, but the rain is welcome, as the air needs to be cleared!! have a good afternoon hunny hugs Linda x

Amy Johnson said...

Beautiful card Maria! I love the image and all the perfect embellies you added to enhance the image! Just gorgeous!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Such a lovely card Maria!! Beautifully put together with the lace and flowers!! :) HUGS

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh maria! i love that green & blue - and i'm such a pink person! you can definitely convert me. this is just beautiful. and nothing like a touch of lace too!

hugs,

Regina Easter said...

she is adorable...love the colors to...

Holly said...

Such a wonderful card Maria! I love your something old addition! Your coloring is really terrific!

Danni said...

This is gorgeous! Wow!! You really did a magnificent job on this creation..love it!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Love your coloring, colors, and the adorable image!! Your lace is the perfect touch!

LOUISE said...

Gorgeous card Maria, love all the elements you have used. The image is so sweet, and looks really good with the embossed background. Many thanks for joining us on Creative Inspirations Challenge, and good luck. Louise x

POPPET said...

I love this one, these stamps are so gorgeous you have done a fab job witht his card, hugs Pops x

Susan said...

Gorgeous card! I love how you did the texturized background. So stunning. And I love the lace. It's just perfectly enchanting. Love it!

Hugs to you,

Susan

Donna said...

Hi Maria, this card is so pretty, I love the colour combo and such a super cute image too, the embossing is the perfect backdrop and I love the lace :) Donna x

Scrubbysue said...

Isn't this cute! I love the lacey ribbon. :)

Suzanne J Dean said...

Beautifully done Maria--so soft & pretty! I love that MME dp & the embossed background! Fabulous job w/ the sketch!

hugz,
Suzanne

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Beautiful!! I love the colors and that lace!! I'm always so impressed with how many challenges you are able to incorporate into one card!!

June said...

Gorgeous cards and a beautiful blog
Hugs June xxx

Michele said...

Fabulous card Maria. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Elena said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the embossed background and beautiful lace! Girl is so precious!

My Paper Adventures said...

Love the blue hues and those flowers!! The crocheted ribbon and CB embossing are excellent touches!!

Aud said...

Oh my, you made her look so fine! Love this card, all the details are perfect!

Hugs,
Aud

Jennifer {jennifer-g} said...

Just fabulous Maria. I love the lace!!! The colors are so pretty, I love little girls in blue! You did a wonderful job.

Lori said...

Oh my goodness, Maria. This is so very pretty - I love your sweet image over the CB background, your vintage-y trim and DP, and the pretty colors and flowers! Thanks so much for playing along with the Divine Divas!

Deb Neerman said...

WoW! This is stunning!!!

Emma said...

Aw such a pretty card...gorgeous colours.
Emma x

Ceal said...

Great card and so many challenges in one! WTG thanks for playing in the belli challenge

Debbie said...

What a beautiful card! Thanks for playing with us over at the belli challenge blog!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

So much great stuff going on on this card, Maria - lots of nice textures! Nice job with all the different challenges. Thanks for playing with us over at the Belli Challenge!

Fern said...

What a sweetheart of a card, Maria. Love the lace it matches your embossed bg... Beautiful card... Thanks so much for playing along with us on the Belli Challenge... :0)

Dani said...

This is stunning! Fabulous job with the challenges! Thanks for playing with us in the Belli Challenge!

Joan Ervin said...

How pretty, Maria...I love that sweet little image and the lace, flowers and ribbon are such beautiful details!!!! Thanks for joining us in the Belli challenge again!!!

jude said...

Lovely card thanks for joining us at "CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS" challenge.
Good luck hugs judex