*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




August 12, 2009

Tag you're a Princess!

The beloved Crafty Muse challenges are coming to an end! So I wanted to honor Sammi and play along in the last challenge! Sarah gave us a lovely sketch to work with and I made a tag for my little princess, who isn't little any more! lol But definitely still my princess in a house full of boys!!!
I used a Crafty Muse princess, it was one of the first digi sets I won! The set comes in black/white outline and precolored! The papers are SU! and DCWV glitter pack. I glittered her gown and added dazzling diamonds to her hat thingy! Since my DD will probably use this tag as a bookmark, I CG'd some numbers on the back to keep track of the 15 books she needs to read this year!

So here are a few challenges I found for this little project!
Crafty Muse~sketch.
Creative Inspiration(Sun)~tags.
Creative Card Crew~princess party.
If the Shoe Fits/Color Chall~pink, orange, brown.
Card-a-licious~ribbon, flowers, journal tag/card/spot
Simon Says~anything but a card.
PCP color chall #31~shades of pink.
So there ya have it! I have so much fun doing challenges, can ya tell! I actually challenge myself to coordinate them....it's my mojo booster! Thanks for stopping by...and don't forget the blog hop tomorrow....Thursday!
Nighty-Night all!
Be Blessed!

18 comments:

Nilla said...

My dear Maria, you have been busy making all of these wonderful cards!! Wow, the landscape card is amazing! Love all of them, though! Hugs Nilla

Elena said...

What a gorgeous tag! Love the glitter on the dress! I am sure your Princess will like it, Maria!

MrsMomma said...

Hey, I like how you put a place for her to record the books she reads. That's a neat idea. I'm getting ready to make a bookmark and I may add that... thanks for the inspiration. Great job on combining all those challenges!

Charlene said...

You ARE the challenge queen!

Kim Y. said...

This is gorgeous, Maria!! I love how you colored the princess' dress, so sparkly!! Thanks for playing along at Crafty Muse!

Joan Ervin said...

What a darling little tag, Maria!!! The little princess is sooo pretty....your DD will just love it!!!!

Sammi said...

Thanks Maria! You are really lovely :)
LOVE your tag.. hope your daughter likes it... really love the glossy skirt!
Hope you are well!!
Sammi
xxx

debby4000 said...

Adorable tag, love the sweet image.
luv
Debby

Queenie said...

Hi Maria no matter how old our kids get they will always be oor bairns.
Love the card,great colours,beautiful princess and the tag is a great idea to keep track of the books.
Thanks for joining in with us this week over at Creative Inspirations.
hugs
Tracy
xxx

Paula said...

Hi Maria hope your well?
Your tag is so pretty i adore the princess image. Thankyou for taking part in the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
Paula xxxx

SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Adorable tag! Great papers, and I really like the ribbon you used!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

<3,
Steph

Donna said...

Fantastic tag Maria, love the stripey papers and the pretty princess! I think your princess will love this and what a fab keepsake too :) Donna x

maxine said...

wow this is beautiful Maria, thanks for joining us again and good luck. I hope you are having a lovely week Maxine x

Leah the Orange said...

my pleasure, Maria! so glad you stopped by, and love your little princess project! :) it fit the challenge perfectly, and well, i'm a big fan of these papers myself! hope to see you again at The Shoe! good luck in this month's draw! :)

---Karmyn

Cheryl said...

this is great hun thanks for joining us this week over at CIC love cherylxx

Sharon said...

This idea is fantastic Maria. I think your not-so-little princess witll be over the moon with this. Fab image. Thank you for joining the Creative Card Crew.
Sharon xx

LOUISE said...

Fab Tag maria, and especially as it can double up as a bookmark too! Love the colours! Many thanks for joining us on Creative Inspirations Challenge. Louise x

Anne said...

Wow what a lot of challenges you fitted in! Great bookmark