*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




August 5, 2009

Blingity Bling!

Hello & Happy Wednesday everyone! I have my Digital Tuesday DT card to show you today! Yep, I forgot to post it yesterday...it was appropriately placed on the challenge blog Tuesday,just not here.
Our lovely hostess this week is Carisa and she has issued a wonderful challenge...to use bling on your creation along with a digi, of course! Oh, I can tell you, the DT had a ball with this one!
This week our sponsor is My Grafico...they have a ton of digis to choose from and the winner will have their choice of 1 set! You have to play to win! And it's bling, how easy is that!!!


I had alot of fun with this one! These images are from the My Grafico set called Slumber Party! How cute is this little lass?! The set had other girls and all 'things' girlie included. I used gems, glitter, shimmery ribbon and Smooch for my bling! The Smooch is in her hair to add a sheen! And I know there aren't any flowers on this one, but I used some lavender Flower Soft...can you find it???
Yep, on her fuzzy slippers! How fun is that?!
Have you tried Flower Soft yet? It's soooo much fun to use, you're only limited by your imagination! SCACD now has the Polar White & Autumn Flower Soft in! I betcha can think of ways to use those colors for the upcoming seasons! lol
Well, I hope you'll have a chance to play along with The Digital Tuesday challenge this week, we love to see what you create!

Here are the challenges that inspired this card...
The Digital Tuesday Challenge~use a digi and bling.
Friday Sketchers~the sketch.
Creative Inspiration(Sun)~bling.
OCC~purples.
Whimsy chall.~friendships
Daring Cardmakers~sparkle/bling.
Kaboodle Doodles~digi images.
Doodle Palace~cute/unusual 'out of the box' ...that would be my flower soft slippers! :)

So that's it for me today, back to laundry and schoolwork! Hope you all have a sparkly day! Blessings!

29 comments:

mudmaven said...

I love this image! So cute. Thanks for playing in out Kaboodle Doodle challenge. ~chris

Danni said...

Oh this is so cute!! and fun!! Love it!

Angie said...

Fabulous card,
Love the image and colours,
Thanks for joining us at Kaboodles,
Hope to see more of your lovely work,
Hugs
Angie
DT Kaboodles

Doodle Palace said...

So, so cute Maria! I've got you all linked now! THANKS for playing! +

Dee and Robin

p.s. LOVE the flowersoft slippers! Great idea, definatley thinking outside the box! =)

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh I just adore this Maria!! I saw this on the challenge site and was admiring it there!! :) Love the purples and does this bring back some childhood memories or what?!! :) HUGS

Donna said...

I want slippers like that? lol How cool would it be to have lavender flower soft slippers? he he. Fabulous card hun and Loads of bling, I actually played count the bling on your card, yep, I know....I've too much time on my hands. Enjoy your day. Hugs Donna x

Vicky (Angeldrummer) said...

very cute

Queenie said...

wow Maria,she is so cute and love what you did with her slippers!!
Thanks for joining us over at Creative Inspirations and good luck.
hugs
Tracy
xxx

Holly said...

What a sweet card. I love the bowl of popcorn and sparkly bows!

Donna said...

Hi Maria, Super-de-duper card, love the fun image and the vibrant colour, brill idea to put flower soft on her slippers...they remind me of the click-clack shoes I had as a kid lol! :) Donna x:) Donna

Andrea said...

What a cute card.

Sara said...

Oh my goodness Maria,this is absolutely darling! I love that little girl, and your popcorn bowl!

Debby said...

Adorable. Love the popcorn bowl. And you are the best. Thank you for not giving up and visiting me.

~Denise Lynn~ said...

This is super sweet Maria! Love the purples and the fun image. Thanks for joining in at Whimsy. :)

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

she looks so like a very relaxed princess! adorable.

hugs,

Scrubbysue said...

I just love coming here maria! your blog is so pretty!! what a CUTE card!!! I love it! btw~thankyou for stopping by my blog and good luck wishes to you to win the candy!

raindropecho said...

SO cute!! The image is just precious and well done on all the challenges!!
- Ann

LOUISE said...

Another great card Maria, love the sweet little girl. Many thanks again for joining us on Creative Inspirations Challenge. Louise x

NatashaMay said...

What a cutie! :) Love the purple and the popcorn is perfect.

Lythan said...

love that popcorn Maria! thanks for adding sparkle a la Daring Cardmakers :)

Nilla said...

Wow, it's an adorable card! Love it, those slippers looks wonderful! Hugs Nilla

SueH said...

What a fab card Maria; I love the colour, especially as it just happens to be one of my favourites.
And how inspirational to use Flower Soft on her slippers……I have pots of that stuff and always forget to get it out and use it.

Thanks for ‘daring’ to join us this week.
Sue
x

Heather the Mooselover said...

What a sweet card. the little girl looks so cozy and happy with her popcorn at the slumber party.

Alanna said...

This is so darling Maria. I love the bowl of popcorn. Have a great Thursday.

Bonibleaux Designs said...

OMY this is soooo cute!!!

Jodi said...

This is such a super cute image and I love the color you used too! So sweet!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Elena said...

Adorable card! Love the sparkles and flower soft you added!

Jill said...

fantastic card Maria, I love the bowl of popcorn! hugs Jill xx

Doodle Palace said...

MARIA! You WON!! Shoot us an email and let us know which Doodle Palace images you would like! YAY! Thanks so much for playing along this week! =)
Dee and Robin