*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




August 25, 2009

Hopping by...

Hello and Happy,hoppy Tuesday! It's Digital Tuesday challenge day and this week Jenn has challenged us to 'Hop To It'! We'd love to see your creations using something/someone that hops! (Frogs, rabbits, girl jumping rope, etc) Dustin Pike is back to generously sponsor us with 3 digi's to this week's winner!

My hopper is an altered image from The Digi Shack! I 'erased' the witch hat and added googly eyes for fun! The coloring is prisma markers, the DP BasicGrey Junebug and cs, SU!'s pumpkin pie and olive! I glittered almost everything and CG the sentiment. A really fun make!

I hope you can join us this week at the Digital Tuesday Challenge! The sketch is from the Twisted Thursday challenge, with a 'twist' to use a punch. The colors were inspired by the PCP color challenge, to use fall colors. My favorite colors!!! Which season's colors are your favorite, pastels for spring, vivid brights for summer or classic colors for winter?

I've been working on a fun little project...I'll be back later to share!
Enjoy your day!

Blessings!





10 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

OMG!! I love your card!! What a really sweet image!! :) The sparkle is so much fun!! HUGS

NatashaMay said...

What a cute card. Love the googly eyes. :)

Renee said...

Aw I love love love the fall frog card!! He is just adorable, love the little bit of glitter for bling just adorable. Blessings to you and yours Renee

Pat (mspfd) said...

Super sweet card, Maria! Thanks so much for playing the TT challenge. Hope you join us again next week.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh this is just brilliant that frog is super and love the colours.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Elena said...

What a fun card, Maria! Love the googly eyes!!!
Congratulations on all the awards you recieved!

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Awwww...how CUTE! I love the eyes and the colors really pop!

Karolyn Loncon said...

Maria, you NAILED this!! I just love that adorable little froggie, and the bling on top of the pumpkin is amazing!! Thanks so much for playing Twisted Thursday with us! I always enjoy seeing your beautiful work!

Donna said...

Hey Maria, this lil frog is so cute sitting on his pumpkin and I just his googly eyes lol! Love the papers too and the embossed background, such a brill card :) Donna x

Debbie said...

Maria - How toadlly ADORABLE! What a cute card. Love the colors that you used. Thanks so much for playing with us over at shirleys2girls Twisted Thursday! Hope to see you again.