*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




August 27, 2009

It's a Victoria Case kinda day...

Hello Happy Thursday Friends! I'm having a fun Victoria Case day...wanna join me??? Just pop over to the VC group page on PCP...there's challenges and fun going on! I made this little cutie for the speedy 1 hour sketch challenge! Oh my, my little heart was pumping trying to get this done in an hour! It usually takes me that long just to decide on paper!
Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

This is pretty straight forward...K&co papers, prisma markers, copics and buttons! The little cutie is one of the new Victoria Case for SCACD stamps-Susy....isn't she precious?! I had a hard time photographing this, it's quite dreary today in PA.

This morning when I checked in for the PCP's first challenge I thought I would take a peek at the VC challenge blog to see if I could combine the challenges (you know me!) Not only did I find a color challenge, which were the exact colors I was using (yay!) but I also saw this...
for my cowgirl card! And if I seriously wasn't thrilled enough at this point, I noticed that the very generous Victoria was blessing all the participants for chall #13 with a free image...an unreleased image! How cool is that! So, like I said, it's a Victoria Case kinda day!
Come play with me and your VC images....

I hope you are all having a super fun day and may your joy be overflowing!!! Blessings!

14 comments:

Crystal said...

oh my this is so adorable!!! I love your colors and this adorable image. Your coloring is wonderful!

Patti J. said...

Wow, wow, wow! What a great day you have had!!! Congrats on making the top three! Love your 'quick' card today too! I need to try some of those quick challenges myself!!! Hugs!

Holly said...

Congratulations Maria on your prize and making the top three! I would think you would be in the top five of everyone's challenges because everything you make is darling!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

wow! talk about an exciting day! you've hit the jackpot! adorable image and fabulous card! woooo hooo on everything else! :)

hugs,

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

So CUTE!! love the colors and congrats on making the top 3!! you GO girl!

Rose said...

Yea you making the top 3!!! :) such a cute card, the dp takes me back to my younger days lol

NatashaMay said...

Very adorable!

Donna said...

Beautiful card Maria, such a sweet image and gorgeous papers too! Congratulations on making this card in an hour and also on your Top 3...go Maria...you rock! :) Donna x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Maria,i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh how sweet!! :) I love the PJ image and your coloring is so pretty Maria!! The paper are very pretty too!! Nicely done!! Hope you enjoy your weekend hun!! HUGS

Shirley said...

I am not surprised, she is adorable!!

Deb Neerman said...

Congrats!! Love the card ... that DP is perfect!

Debby said...

You're funny. I swear I could take a week making a card easily. Quick challenges are not for me. I stress, I sweat, and shoo everyone away. Not pretty. I should webcam myself sometime. That would be a scary hoot! Love the paper and the layout. Awesome as always my dear!

Nicola said...

Aah how sweet and coloured to perfection Maria.Love that dp.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-